How does it Feeeeeeeeeeel.....to DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time like this when you understand the true purpose of the internet:

Inciting hatred.

:sexywink:

sami0201 said:
Sarah what's wrong? :hug:

Kinda hard to explain :hug:

I just have an overload of work and attempting to do work on it while at wrestling did not work out well (I was there for 2 hours) so now I have a a huge quiz to study for tomorrow and midterms on friday and just a ton of work :scream:

/rant

Wow, that was really redundant

actually I think it should be LTJ in reference to your brother will...the french and their damn adjective placement :rant:

j'ai un examen de francais demain.

what's all this talk about quitting while you're ahead anyway, i :love: you all

LikeNoOneBefore said:
< is all alone and confused! :reject:

When you are greeted with
Rainbows and incense born brood
You’ll understand
What you’ve misunderstood.

:wink:

LikeNoOneBefore said:
^^ For some reason, the first thing that came to my mind when I read that was "And I will trrryyyy to fix you!" :lmao:

Wow I could write a Coldplay song in under a minute. :wink:

Ok LNOB: we had to do this lab thing bla bla bla and then the first question is
Based on the molar mass of Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, calculate the moles of the salt (the copper thing)

But what is the molar mass of it? :confused: :banghead: Like I know I have to do a mole conversion, but I don't think the molar mass is just adding the Cu+S+5H20 because then my answer would be 1 :huh:

VertigoGal said:
sorry sarah :hug:

if I were you, I'd ignore these immature "boys" and put on an album you like & try to get some studying/work done that way. cos it's not gonna happen on the blue crack :no:

:hug:

I know I should leave but my studying was making me frusterated (sp?) so I had to take a break :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom