Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
january-jones-0902-01.jpg

january-jones.jpg

How much does she look like Gwyneth Paltrow in that second photo? Sheesh. And apparently that one ad agency asshole guy thinks she looks like Grace Kelly. I think she looks a lot like my future bride.

I wouldn't mind burying my Melquiades Estrada in that three times, if you get my Tommy Lee Jones reference.

does Impy still dig Amy? I love her features now, she has such gorgeous big eyes and well, reminds me of Bambi.

Im tellin ya, who would tell the difference. ;)

Do you mean Anne? If so....

04.jpg

That's a yes.

Jessica_Origliasso_Sexy_Look_pic.jpg

600x400-ENT-Veronicas-600x400.jpg

jess87869.jpg

Yep. I've still never heard a single one of their songs though. That's by design.

who is the skinny rocker chick GAF posted? the one who looks mullet like, and like erm....Chrissie Hynde?

Huh? Could it have been Kristen Stewart? She's not a rocker chick exactly, but she is definitely skinny. And she is playing Joan Jett in an upcoming movie, and Joan Jett is kinda similar to Chrissie Hynde. Other than that, I'm not really sure who you're talkin bout.

Ohhhh, Lizzy Caplan maybe?

Where've you been, man?

Love that photo. Hathy + ciggies = boney.

yes, its the best photo Ive seen of her.

however, why oh why oh WHY has she been photographed out with a see-through top on and no bra. that is so not classy. :crack::crack::crack::down:

she reminds me of Liv Tyler - in that both girls are tallish and big-boned (I mean that in a GOOD way!) :up:

strong looking.

oh I love you Liv!:wink::drool::drool:

I have no idea who that is, but not bad.

For whoever found Nancy Botwin pukeworthy:

MaryLouiseParker5.jpg

marylouise-021709-a.jpg

mary_louise_parker.jpg

mary-louise_parker04_jpg.jpg

You're wrong.

^^^ Not a particularly flattering photo of her. But I do agree she's a total sex-bomb

I wouldn't mind ripping that one-hitter, if you get my meaning.

evu_jenny_lewis_06.jpg

I wouldn't mind bagging that carpet, if you get my meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom