Hillary Duff...U2 fan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats what U2 wants, "mass audience", with ATYCLB, and HTDAAB, this is the kind of listening audience they get

I dunno ... I buy her being an actual fan of U2. Someone's blog recently had a story about meeting her in a club, and long story short, Hilary being in the bathroom with this blogger and turning around to give the blogger privacy, and to show she wasn't listening to the blogger peeing, sang "There is a Light That Never Goes Out" by The Smiths.

So maybe she's got decent taste in music, despite what her icky music sounds like. :shrug:

starsgoblue said:

Did you order the 'youth' one or the 'women's' one....the pictures frankly don't explain that well. I want the same cut/style of shirt you have but don't know which one is the right one to order. :huh:
I have a youth one :up:

It's a small :madspit: so I think I have to order a new one soon. :lol:

My little sister saw Hillary Duff when she was five...

Just because she makes "shitty" music (it's perfectly good typical pop music imo, nothing too terrible, fine for its genre) doesn't mean she had bad taste in music. I read in Guitar World that the guitarist for Simple Plan :barf: idolizes The Edge. Wouldn't have guessed that based on their music at all, but good for him :up:

my cousin was involved in doing casting for a movie, and they were looking at Hilary Duff for the part but they passed on her because of the cankles, but thats a secret so you didnt hear it from me :shh: :shifty:

duffcankles.jpg

love the name of your jpeg there chizip!

And in reference to the shirt, I have it, but mine is 20+ years old, goddammit! And it's hanging in my closet, only broken out for one night of a multiple stand concert in my city... :rant:

:wink:

Bono's shades said:
I just don't get how someone could love a band like U2 and then go out and make manufactured teeny-bopper music. Maybe she only started listening to U2 after her own musical career took off and she's already starting to outgrow the music she makes.

Or maybe she's just wearing it the same way mallrats wear Ramones shirts they bought at Hot Topic even though they only have the vaguest idea of who they are. :shrug:

I see your point....very nice one too. :up:

Re: the above picture ...

Poor thing ... I'm sure she's more comfortable in sneakers, but a nice pair of heels would help that cankle problem more than sneakers. :wink:

LJT said:
Guys if you are all above 21...are you not a bit old for her? She is only 16 right?

Otherwise me being 18, i am perfect for her:drool: :wink:

Hey, the rule's "Half your age + 7." :wink:

dont get all excited ppl. shes a damn poser anyway. her stylist probably picked out the tshirt for her and she probably thought it was "vintage cool"

Don't feel bad, meegannie. Celebrities are ripe for mocking; we lowly women on the outside of fame should celebrate our flaws.

I have loads of cellulite on my thighs!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom