Hillary Duff...U2 fan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

majid23

Acrobat
I'm no Hillary Duff fan, but check out her shirt :drool:

aev2vn.jpg

Guys if you are all above 21...are you not a bit old for her? She is only 16 right?

Otherwise me being 18, i am perfect for her:drool: :wink:

I think that it is cool that she likes U2 who are we to critize her for wearing a U2 shirt. She may make pop music but she is allowed to listen to whatever she wants. U2's music also has that universal appeal.

guill said:
She wears a vintage t-shirt so she wants a vintage guy LJT. :wink:

She is wearing a Boy t-shirt so she wants a Boy not a man:wink:

isabelle_guns said:
I think that it is cool that she likes U2 who are we to critize her for wearing a U2 shirt. She may make pop music but she is allowed to listen to whatever she wants. U2's music also has that universal appeal.

Ahh it doesn't bother me that much...just she has been naming just about every band lately that she likes...who knows maybe its true:shrug:

guill said:

Time won’t take the boy out of me LJT. ;)

Then kiddo i will just have to kick you where the sun does not shine:) << happy smiley shows no remorse on my part....

StlElevation said:
i'm 18 too. :sexywink:

damnit...i challenge you to a duel beneath the clock tower for the hand of the fair maiden:mad:

:wink:

LJT said:

damnit...i challenge you to a duel beneath the clock tower for the hand of the fair maiden:mad:

:wink:

It's no secret that i will fall from the sky and punch you up to the sun LJT. :evil:

I worked a Hillary Duff concert once (selling mech...made a killing) but her entire audience, and I mean every single one of her fans...is the age of that girl.

An arena full of 8-12 year olds and their parents.

Rawk!

cmb737 said:
I worked a Hillary Duff concert once (selling mech...made a killing) but her entire audience, and I mean every single one of her fans...is the age of that girl.

An arena full of 8-12 year olds and their parents.

Rawk!

You...un..lucky...BASTARD.

LoveTown said:
I'd pay her 200 bucks if she could name ONE song off Boy or War....

I don't get this at all...:eyebrow: sure her music's shite, but what's to say she hasn't got a framed, signed copy of 'Boy' or 'War' [why no mention for October, you philistine...] above her bed which she spent her first paycheck on?! Awful awful music, but doesn't mean she spends her time listening to it! :| At least we now know these kind of people are actually human...

Last edited:
I just don't get how someone could love a band like U2 and then go out and make manufactured teeny-bopper music. Maybe she only started listening to U2 after her own musical career took off and she's already starting to outgrow the music she makes.

Or maybe she's just wearing it the same way mallrats wear Ramones shirts they bought at Hot Topic even though they only have the vaguest idea of who they are. :shrug:

Bono's shades said:
I just don't get how someone could love a band like U2 and then go out and make manufactured teeny-bopper music. Maybe she only started listening to U2 after her own musical career took off and she's already starting to outgrow the music she makes.

Or maybe she's just wearing it the same way mallrats wear Ramones shirts they bought at Hot Topic even though they only have the vaguest idea of who they are. :shrug:
:lol:
Good point :up:

Talk about defiling a perfectly good shirt.

She's one of the people who should be on the first trip to the sun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom