Help me with my MacPhisto-collection...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
As the subject says, Macphisto-pics requested. THey are all spread out on the forum, help me to put them toghether here.
smile.gif

I start with a fav of mine:

d313450.jpg

Sara - 7 days left....
biggrin.gif

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

bono122.jpg

bono109.jpg

bono130.jpg

bono246.jpg

------------------
I B 4 U2!

[This message has been edited by Ratch (edited 08-10-2001).]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

Dammit you girls, i'm gonna hump the fecking computer screen in a minute if this keeps up! And we dont want that, now do we?

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

*Flings her body at the computer, grabs hold, drools uncontrollably, and humps mindlessly away*
mad.gif

Grrowl grrowl grrrowl...
biggrin.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Dammit you girls, i'm gonna hump the fecking computer screen in a minute if this keeps up! And we dont want that, now do we?

as long as u dont hump mine, no pbs!

macp.jpg

mcphisto.jpg

mcphistoface.jpg

Hope they work since they are Geocities...

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 08-10-2001).]

Two more... I just love him as Mac....

macphistobis.jpg

macphisto2.jpg

------------------

AHHHHHH!
I LOVE Mr. Macphisto!
I hope Bono dresses up as Macphisto if they play on Halloween. I know he probably won't but, GOOD LORD! That would make my year to see the lovely Mr. Macphisto again.
If I ever get a cat, I'm naming him or her Mr. Macphisto so I can say things like:
"Macphisto! Get off me!"
"Macphisto! Stop climbing the drapes"
"Macphisto! Sharpen your claws ELSEWHERE!"

Of course Mrs. Macphisto would appriciate saying things like:
"Aww, Macphisto's purring!"
"Come on Macphisto, time for bed!"
*pulling a black hair off her shirt* "Oh it's Macphisto's, He insists on sleeping on me".
Blaaaah. MORE Macphisto pics! MORE I say!
He's so cool, Mr. Macphisto is what really got me into U2. I saw him and I was just like "I love this band". I'm going as Mr. Macphisto for halloween until I DIE!
Hmm, Macphisto sock coming up.
Bluey the Addicted.

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

More pics...
biggrin.gif

macphisto_mag.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

13.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 08-10-2001).]

My fav pic of macphisto is the one where Bono is meeting the pope and behind the pope macphisto is dressed in black. Anyone know where I can find that pic, it's been posted b4 but i can't find it.

Stay Elevated.
-val

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everybody I've ever known."
-Chuck Palahniuk, 'Invisible Monsters'

Originally posted by valvenus8:
My fav pic of macphisto is the one where Bono is meeting the pope and behind the pope macphisto is dressed in black. Anyone know where I can find that pic, it's been posted b4 but i can't find it.

Stay Elevated.
-val

This one you mean? yeah, it?s cool...

%3B%3C972%3B%3A32323%7Ego46%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%

Here?s one more:

macglory.jpg

------------------

Ahhh.... mmm.... more...
biggrin.gif

Thanks so far, they are all just fantastic!!

------------------

(Shirley and Miss Zooropa) that's the pic that I think is so cool!! Thanks for posting it! (bono, mac, and the pope) Do you know if the pic can be made larger? I want to print it.

-val

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined efforts of everybody I've ever known."
-Chuck Palahniuk, 'Invisible Monsters'

if u have abode/photoshop u can enlarge it. prob also in other programs though. just open it and seek for an enlarge option.

I haven't seen this one posted yet!

UI35760.jpg

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I haven't seen this one posted yet!

UI35760.jpg

That?s my Angelfire pic... I posted it earlier but since it was an Angelfire it doesn?t show up.... Thanks for posting it in a working way.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom