Heineken International, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small, but perfectly formed.

It did actually. It was very busy. And then all these morons came in about 2 minutes from closing and took forever. Useless bastards!

Heh heh :wink:

It totally does. I don't appreciate shit customers! (Especially drunk old men who wet themselves at my checkout. But that's another story!)

Wow two hours, I think the longest I've had to stay was like half an hour.

Heh heh :wink:

It totally does. I don't appreciate shit customers! (Especially drunk old men who wet themselves at my checkout. But that's another story!)

Wow two hours, I think the longest I've had to stay was like half an hour.

Hey, I know you're cute but I don't believe you're THAT cute.

I usually stay until there's nobody to serve. Which can be problematic.

1: Fluffhead, The Divided Sky, Chalkdust Torture, Stash, I Didn't Know, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Farmhouse, NICU, Horn, Rift, Train Song, Water in the Sky, The Squirming Coil, David Bowie

2: Backwards Down The Number Line, Tweezer --> Taste

Holy crap, beautiful segue.

:p I have MANY customer stories. None quite so gross as that one though. Although there was the old fellow who expressed his gratitude (I had found some weird item) by kissing me on the cheek. Weird... :uhoh:

Oh dear. We just stay open until 10 and then tell people that the tills go offline automatically. They don't, but eh. We hate customers.

:p I have MANY customer stories. None quite so gross as that one though. Although there was the old fellow who expressed his gratitude (I had found some weird item) by kissing me on the cheek. Weird... :uhoh:

Oh dear. We just stay open until 10 and then tell people that the tills go offline automatically. They don't, but eh. We hate customers.

And you didn't mind that?

Which is a great attitude for a buisness! :happy:

Kick him in the nuts then. :p

Typical owners. :shakeshead:

So you have trolley jousts after then?

Indeed. No no, we have all the supervisors and department managers, but they're all pretty relaxed about things. In my old store, we used to do...Store Olympics and things like that. It was epic amounts of win.

1: Fluffhead, The Divided Sky, Chalkdust Torture, Stash, I Didn't Know, The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Farmhouse, NICU, Horn, Rift, Train Song, Water in the Sky, The Squirming Coil, David Bowie

2: Backwards Down The Number Line, Tweezer --> Taste, Possum

Wow. That Taste was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom