Heineken International, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the drummer has finally been accepted as a member of the band...

Now he's finally started drumming like a proper drummer, and talking like a normal human being, I accept this person as a member of U2 and my sig.

no seriously, I actually am starting to like this new Larry!

Larry used to be a non-entity. Now he's just a regular entity...

Also, since when did Adam begin using a white Fender Jazz? (at least, that's what I think it is... it looks like this)

n705953694_1379503_2734.jpg

Also, since when did Adam begin using a white Fender Jazz? (at least, that's what I think it is... it looks like this)

n705953694_1379503_2734.jpg

white jazz??? show pics plox?

he hasn't used a jazzy in ages as far as I know!(though I haven't seen Beautiful day yet, which may explain it)

Or do you mean the white fender precision with tortoise red pickguard he used for Crazy Tonight?

Ya that's it, the same as the picture I posted!

No it's not. You posted a picture of a Jazz bass, this is a Precision bass.

And besides, the one you posted seems to have a more purple pickguard, and it's alpine white. Adam's is more gold sparkle coloured.

Sorry to be so anal about this. :wink: I can't help it.

No it's not. You posted a picture of a Jazz bass, this is a Precision bass.

And besides, the one you posted seems to have a more purple pickguard, and it's alpine white. Adam's is more gold sparkle coloured.

Sorry to be so anal about this. :wink: I can't help it.

I... don't know what you're talking about, so I'll assume you're correct.

Oh wait, I see it now.

I... don't know what you're talking about, so I'll assume you're correct.

Oh wait, I see it now.

Jazz have two elements placed about 10-15 cm apart, and they're long and sort of ellipse shaped. Precisions have two thick block shaped elements that are right next eachother, though the 2nd is lower.

And a jazzy has more knobs. 3 vs two, an additional tone knob.

Jazz have two elements placed about 10-15 cm apart, and they're long and sort of ellipse shaped. Precisions have two thick block shaped elements that are right next eachother, though the 2nd is lower.

And a jazzy has more knobs. 3 vs two, an additional tone knob.

"I'm the droomer, I just hit things." :lol:

I'm still slogging through the same book, which I'm really not enjoying all that much, in order to write a review for Monday.

So why don't you have facebook?

Uh, why should I have facebook? :scratch:

I have a Dutch profile site, and that's all I need. I don't see the use of those time wasting sites where everyone has a gazillion of people they don't knowfriends putting useless messages there. On the Dutch site I'm talking to old highschool friends, it's really people I actually know, and when people who I've never liked suddenly try to befriend me I can nicely decline and they won't know!

No offense to you guys ofcourse, but to speak to you I just gotta go on here or msn. It'd be a bit double.

Uh, why should I have facebook? :scratch:

I have a Dutch profile site, and that's all I need. I don't see the use of those time wasting sites where everyone has a gazillion of people they don't knowfriends putting useless messages there. On the Dutch site I'm talking to old highschool friends, it's really people I actually know, and when people who I've never liked suddenly try to befriend me I can nicely decline and they won't know!

No offense to you guys ofcourse, but to speak to you I just gotta go on here or msn. It'd be a bit double.

Oh, fair enough. It just helps being able to put a face to the name, and being able to stalk see what's happening in other Interferencers' lives.

(for the record I only add people I know, heh)

Hello Superthread. Ali and I are currently respecting tuf bono by watching a DVD from one of the Sydney gigs in September 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom