Head and shoulders with U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like Adam's been replaced by Dallas.....

Love the political commentary, too :wink:

lmao!!! Thats a classic!!!

:laugh: :lmao:

hummmmmmmm this could be the reason I see more children at U2 shows with parents. hummmmmmmmmmmmmm the new generation of U2 fans begins!!!!!

Last edited:
The only funny thing about that was the fact that George couldn't keep up with the rest of them. :shrug:

Hahaha!! I found that hilarious! What a random song to do! I love how they did it in the style of Beautiful Day though, very clever!

I can't believe some of you are so nit-picky about this.

It's meant to be a children's song, teaching them about body parts. Think back to those little snips on "Sesame Street". Simple, light-hearted fun songs meant for a 2 to 4 year old child.

The funny part comes from the slight satire of Bono's politicizing mixed with his rock star image. It is quite amusing to suddenly see the Pope, George Bush or Oprah! And, of course, watching Bush not keep pace with the rest is also hilarious.

My only question is who was that one other guy... didn't recognize him.

Weird.:eyebrow: Bush being off was funny though. Obviously the animator believes kids don't know or care what the heck Adam and Larry look like...probably true.:wink: Funny how Adam's bass has 4 strings, but six tuning pegs. The strangest thing was when I was waiting for it to download (on dial-up), some of the characters would freeze while others kept moving. When Bono was standing next to Tony Blair, Blair was stuck standing upright while Bono kept bending over to touch his toes. Never thought I'd see a cartoon of Bono going down on Tony Blair.:sick: :no:

Back
Top Bottom