Hawaii December 9th, Aloha Stadium, Part XVII Cont'd...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:

Yessssssssss!! We can call it the April to December U2 Fanatic Birthday Bash!

Let's do it! Dukes! What night?

Hmmm!!! When is everyone arriving again?

I'm arriving Dec 6 (which is my actual BDAY!!!)))

Dec 8 and 9 (LOL!!) are no good.

And I will go to the zootop luau because that was such a blast in April!

so I don't know!!

Carmelu2fan said:
When is the zootop luau, Jules?
So much to do, so little time.:wink:

Trev may be able to answer that. But it will probably be the night of the 10th but I don't think that it's set in stone yet!

Also, I am going to do the 10k fun run/walk the day after the concert.

CAll me crazy!!

Ok so if anybody wants to join me, let me know!!

Crazy. =)

skjuls said:

Trev may be able to answer that. But it will probably be the night of the 10th but I don't think that it's set in stone yet!

Also, I am going to do the 10k fun run/walk the day after the concert.

CAll me crazy!!

Ok so if anybody wants to join me, let me know!!

The luau is tentatively set for Sunday the 10th.

Doing the walk after the concert is tough, the marathon after the concert is supercrazy!! After a GA, I am exhausted from the masses moving around plus the singing plus the jumping up and down plus the long day of waiting in line plus the fact that this time it will be the warm weather of Hawaii after the partying from Friday night. I will be lucky just to leave the stadium on my own steam let alone get up a couple of hours later to be at a marathon for a 5am start which apparently they say you need to be there by 3am or so.

I may be up in time for the finish line of the marathon, maybe, unless I spend the morning of the 10th at Eggs n Things having early breakfast around 4am. I think I will have more energy to party after the concert, or at least get my second wind.

Hopefully, in the next month, we will start having some final decisions on the luau, karoke plans, bus ride, and any other gatherings.

I vote for the 7th as a good night to meet up at Duke's. Lots of people are arriving on the 7th,

7th at Duke's sounds like a plan to me too and good luck with the luau, we are definitely interested! Will look forward to hearing more. Thanks for keeping us all posted Trev!

Damn, a luau sounds like fun. Unfortunately I'm leaving on the 10th so I'll miss it.

The meetup at Duke's is a possibility though. :)

My Canadian Contingent Shirt for Hawaii

doubled.jpg

The front image looks like this and isn't blurry like the picture ( bad picture)

Here is the actual image.

logory3.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:
:drool: LOVES IT:heart: Can you change the front to say United States Contingent?

But then I also have to take out the little maple leafs out of the U2 and Pearl Jam insignias.:(

I had to get the shirt printed at a t-shirt place. Cafepress gave it the boot due to copyright issues.:madspit:

Sorry about the Zootops thing but someone over there wanted a Canadian themed shirt.:wink:

trevster2k said:

But then I also have to take out the little maple leafs out of the U2 and Pearl Jam insignias.:(

I had to get the shirt printed at a t-shirt place. Cafepress gave it the boot due to copyright issues.:madspit:

Sorry about the Zootops thing but someone over there wanted a Canadian themed shirt.:wink:

Oh, Trev, I was just kidding.:giggle: I have no plans to wear a t-shirt the whole time I am in Hawaii. It is going to be sun dresses, skank tops and shorts all the way:sexywink:

It is a very cool shirt thought.:up: How many did you make?

Carmelu2fan said:

Oh, Trev, I was just kidding.:giggle: I have no plans to wear a t-shirt the whole time I am in Hawaii. It is going to be sun dresses, skank tops and shorts all the way:sexywink:

Sundresses! :drool: :hyper:

I made..................................................one!!

I figured you were kidding, I didn't want to make other designs for other countries cause I am not from their country and wouldn't feel comfortable trying to represent their culture on a shirt. I would probably fcuk it up!!:wink:

trevster2k said:

Sundresses! :drool: :hyper:

I made..................................................one!!

I figured you were kidding, I didn't want to make other designs for other countries cause I am not from their country and wouldn't feel comfortable trying to represent their culture on a shirt. I would probably fcuk it up!!:wink:

I don't think you would mess it it up. You have traveled around and seen many things and I am sure you picked up something on different cultures you have encountered.

Unless you are refering to making a sundress, then that would just be weird:giggle:

Trev's making sundresses?....................:giggle:

I bought a new Hawaiian print suitcase on wheels today! It has a matching duffel bag too! :applaud: We leave TWO MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!!!!! It's getting closer!

Hey!

Where's out countdown?!!!:wink:

i'm good, how are you carek? ;]
i cant' wait to hear all your guy's adventures from this show. it's going to be really amazinggg <3

Carmelu2fan said:

CarmelU2fan,

Don't forget I have to find you on the beach somewhere haaha

see you in Hawaii//

Kaf, can you convert that into hours?:evil: I know you've been keeping a close eye on your Bonolulu/Claytolulu timer.

Mac, for the beach I have shiny new bikini's:sexywink: I will be easy to spot.

I'm good tuwie, it's good to see you around. Can't wait to bring back pics and fun U2 and Hawaii stories! :applaud:

Here's a tip folks if you are too stressed or excited about this Hawaii gig.....if you can't fall asleep, instead of counting sheep or counting Band members :)giggle:) picture your open suitcase and envision yourself packing for the trip, folding and putting one thing at a time into your suitcase.....you will fall asleep quickly! It's worked for me every time I try it! I never get fully packed! Yet! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom