Hawaii December 9th - Aloha Stadium, Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

:happy: Honeymoon in Hawaii with the one you love, great music (U2/Pearl Jam), hanging with U2 fans and partying. PRICELESS :wink:

I'd be thrilled to hang with you guys :yes:

am I getting excited :yes: Have I booked a flight or car yet :no: :shifty:

Have I booked ANYTHING yet? :no: :shrug:

Do I have concert tickets yet? :no:

Has anyone else booked plans without tickets?

Haha, I still only have my GA ticket! Having problems contacting the third member of our party so we can book our flight/hotel. :angry: You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to pick up a phone or send an e-mail...especially when it regards something like U2 in Hawaii!

Lila64 said:
I have concert tix and a place to stay. No flight yet :reject:

:shocked: :shame: :madwife:

Does anyone have any idea about this.....without going back and re-reading all the past pre April threads on the show, remember talk of something "special" supposedly was going to take place in the area directly in front of the stage? Like a luau or a VIP party or was it some kind of ETS function? Does anyone remember this?

Carek1230 said:

:shocked: :shame: :madwife:

Does anyone have any idea about this.....without going back and re-reading all the past pre April threads on the show, remember talk of something "special" supposedly was going to take place in the area directly in front of the stage? Like a luau or a VIP party or was it some kind of ETS function? Does anyone remember this?

I remember that it was a big fat joke :lol:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Has anyone else booked plans without tickets?

That would be me! :eeklaugh:

The airfare is always the tricky one. I've got that with United FF miles. The hotel is always dicey, because there are so many choices! Finally booked at the Luana Outrigger. Tickets always magically appear, but excess nail biting can ensue. I'm working a couple of angles and thankfully I've got my own Interference angel :angel: watching my back.

I found this on another message board....

TM listed TWO dates for Hawaii. Now the 2nd date is gone but the important thing is that it said (besides the 12/9 date)

"date: tba
on sale: 5th august 2006"

Does this mean we'll be getting a 2nd show in Hawaii??!?!?!
:hyper:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

TM listed TWO dates for Hawaii. Now the 2nd date is gone but the important thing is that it said (besides the 12/9 date)

:ohmy: :hyper:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

:ohmy:

Nuala said:
I just booked my hotel and flight! Even though I have loved U2 for a long time this is the first time I will see them live! It will probably take me 10 years to pay my Visa off but I don't care!! :laugh:

Oh man are you in for the time of your LIFE! It will be more than worth it. Hope you have a BLAST!!

Carek1230 said:

I wouldn't bet on a 2nd show :no:
ESPECIALLY something coming from Ticketbastard.

But didn't someone within the organization say Hawaii was a long way to go for only one show back in February ? I thought we only started hearing there would be no 2nd show just shortly before the postponement announcement? :hmm:

I think a show on the night of the 10th would be great for all the marathon runners! :yes:

Besides what else do we have to conjecture upon? It's too early for the setlist arguments :wink:

Nightsong said:

Besides what else do we have to conjecture upon? It's too early for the setlist arguments :wink:

I'll admit, you got me there :yes:

Hey! Does anyone have any info on or know anything about the ILIMA CONDO HOTEL property at 445 Nohonani St?

According to Oahu Revealed, Ilima Hotel is a solid gold value. A 60's building with 17 floors, this place has more of a family feel than similar hotels. Some of the items that most resorts charge for -like parking (which is limited) and local calls - are free. All rooms have full kitchens and the layouts are fairly spacious. Some have hi-speed internet access. In short, an easy place to get comfortable. It's 2 and 1/2 blocks from the beach.

It's location isn't too bad either, only a couple of blocks down from Waikiki Sand Villa where I am staying for a few days before the concert. Only a short couple of blocks from the main boulevard.

http://www.driveguidemagazines.com/oahu_waikiki.html

reviews

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60982-d87024-Reviews-Ilima_Hotel-Honolulu_Oahu_Hawaii.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom