Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
th_ahomerdonut.gif

NO NOT the donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a boring day at work today. Half of the office is out and it is just dead here. I hate it when the day turns into clock watching. :|

On the positive side, noisy eater took a half day today, so no lunch at the desk noises! :) He did manage to eat a small bag of Combos this morning though. :| Such a healthy eater.

BR how is the neck doing?

Superman was mentioned at PT today and I thought of you........the one gal really liked it. I grimaced and had to explain the ride to my PT, who got this "I don't think so" look on his face I then mentioned your injury and his expression changed to " I realllly don't think so".
We both agreed that spinning rides are not for either of us.

shari schultz said:
BR how is the neck doing?

Superman was mentioned at PT today and I thought of you........the one gal really liked it. I grimaced and had to explain the ride to my PT, who got this "I don't think so" look on his face I then mentioned your injury and his expression changed to " I realllly don't think so".
We both agreed that spinning rides are not for either of us.

I'm actually not a fan of spinning rides either. I dont even care for roller coasters that are primarily loops (a few are ok though). Obviously I'm a big roller coaster advocate. What happened to me on Superman was kind of a fluke. Even the doctor I saw said the same thing. He said I could ride it 20 times and be fine. :shrug:

That being said, I didnt think Superman was anything spectacular to begin with. I call it a novelty coaster, not really that great of a ride, alot of hype just because of how you are positioned in the train. If I had liked the ride I would probably go on it again eventually. Viper and Raging Bull, those are the good coasters at that park and I would ride either again in a heartbeat! Superman wasnt even worth the wait IMO, and I thought that before my neck started to bother me. :shrug:

We now have our scan badge for access to the studio....well that is except for me. Apparently the LP guys could not remember my last name. The big joke was that I was going to be the person that will be moved from area to area like in Office Space. Now I just need to find me a red stapler.

shari schultz said:

:wave:
Everything settled with your paperwork for school?

I hope so! Transcripts from high school and college have been requested and sent. Financial aid forms filled out today. Letter to the president of the school turned in today. I think I'm done for now....

I feel like a horrible person.....it's my sister's birthday. She's going back to AZ tomorrow. I spent all last weekend and a few nights with her. Then yesterday I left work early to go to lunch, shopping, dinner at our parents house. After my 2 hour meeting at the cooking school today, I met her for lunch with my grandpa and great aunt. Then the two of us went to an art fair where we met the parents, then to dinner with the whole family and a few of her friends, then back to the parents house for cake and gifts. :crack: I decided not to go out with them tonight to the bars. I've literally been all of MSP today and going out with her tonight would require going all the way home (I brought laundry tonight :reject: ) to change, then meet them someplace where I'd have to parallel park (not my strong point, especially at night) and then walk by myself through a strange neighborhood to meet them at a bar.

She said it was ok if I skipped tonight as long as I meet her for breakfast tomorrow. I feel bad that I didn't go but I just didn't have it in me to drive home, change, and go out again. :der: :reject: I feel old. :|

kellyahern said:
You're not horrible, it sounds like you've spent a lot of time with her actually :) :hug:.

Anyone know how Schmeg made out with the tickets?
They got seats (of the $165 variety) not GA's ( :hyper: )

I miss the smell of Hawaii............:drool:
Get off the plane and inhale, HEAVEN!

(and apparently they are taking Casey :wink::shifty: )

Kariann said:

Sorry but popcorn is one of my favorite snack foods. :shifty:

Oh, for watching movies its the best. If noisy eater ate that though at his desk it might register on the Richter scale...........seriously. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom