Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scream: :rant: :madwife:

Why can't I use my college degree as proof of education?!?!!? :madspit: I have to provide them with my transcript anyway! :mad:

I can't find my :censored: high school diploma. I thought it was in a drawer at my parents house. I looked online to see if I can request a copy on my high school's website. Nope. Then I looked at the school district's website where I was enrolled as a student for my entire childhood. Nothing. No proof online that I was ever a student and no place to request any info.

:madwife: Now I have to dig through a ton of sealed boxes at my apartment to find the damn thing. I'm not sure what I'm going to do if I can't find it. I could always call the high school/school district and see if they can help. :hmm:

Last edited:
I have no idea where my High School Diploma is.................none what-so-ever:huh:

I have to apply for a new passport since the current one expired while I was in non weight bearing hell and I don't know where my birth certificate is..........I have a feeling I will have to get a copy. At least I can get a copy of that, though

:| :crack: I found two big plastic crates in my closet at my parents house. I moved everything off of them, dug through them both, and no diploma!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I know it's in one of the boxes at my apartment. I just don't want to dig around in them :scream:

: obsessed:

:scream: I'm so tired and so warm after helping my sister move today. I just got home and looked through all of the boxes I thought my diploma would be in. Not there either! :scream: I found everything else from high school in either closets I looked in today. No diploma. I know I've seen it in recent years. I've moved enough :|

arw9797 said:
:scream: I'm so tired and so warm after helping my sister move today. I just got home and looked through all of the boxes I thought my diploma would be in. Not there either! :scream: I found everything else from high school in either closets I looked in today. No diploma. I know I've seen it in recent years. I've moved enough :|

It's probably in some obscure place you would never think to look.

I've looked everywhere! :( I don't have a lot of boxes of stuff here. Anything in my room at my parents house is pretty much as I left it.

On another note......I think I broke a few ribs on my left side. I can't move. :sad:

arw9797 said:
:| it's going to be 102 tomorrow with probably 100 degrees of humidity :sad: By the end of the week it's going to be in the low 80's :drool:
:yikes:

We are only supposed to get to 99 today and tomorrow...........*sizzle*

I have a feeling it is going to feel like Barbados outside, I didn't like Barbados because of the temp and humidity and dew point....:(

This afternoon is continue the closet cleaning..........It is so icky outside :yuck: this weather, you can keep it.:down:

PLUS I get to call Visual Manager at work about something :hyper:

kelly~Below is a photo taken near Lanakai Beach (AKA the beach of Doom). According to the guide from the tour, LOST has used this area for filming and they have used that particular outlook.
34775%3A9%3B2%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232478%3B56998nu0mrj

This is on Old Pali Road; guide said that this is where they filmed some of the deep tropical parts:
34775%3A%3A4%3B%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3232%3E47%3A%3E57%3A%3E232347%3A66%3B9%3C%3Aot1lsi

I would have had more for you but, well you know the story :(

:happy: I called my high school about my diploma. They don't keep copies of diplomas! :happy: :love: They can send a copy of my transcript to where ever I need it to go but no copy. :scream:

I called my advisor at the culinary school. He said that was fine because all they need is proof that I graduated from high school when I say I did. My high school transcript has several D's and probably an F or two. I was not exactly the best student in high school. But TWO universities let me attend their schools and one actually gave me a degree so I should be good to go. :|

I cannot believe I can't find that damn thing. I know it was at my parents house in the drawers under my bed the last time I remember seeing it. :madwife:

I LOVE SAFE MODE. :happy:

Anyway...this is my out of office message. I am leaving on a jet plane at 6:28 tomorrow morning and landing in RI around 10:30, then driving to Lake Placid on Wednesday, then driving back to RI next Monday, and then flying back to Indy next Tuesday. And my computer is quite sick and I have no idea when it will be fixed! I might have my dad call my roomie to walk him through things.

In the meantime, I hope I'll be able to update my iPod in safe mode...

:wave: See you all later!

shari schultz said:
kelly~Below is a photo taken near Lanakai Beach (AKA the beach of Doom). According to the guide from the tour, LOST has used this area for filming and they have used that particular outlook.
34775%3A9%3B2%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E78%3A%3E6%3C4%3EWSNRCG%3D3232478%3B56998nu0mrj

This is on Old Pali Road; guide said that this is where they filmed some of the deep tropical parts:
34775%3A%3A4%3B%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3232%3E47%3A%3E57%3A%3E232347%3A66%3B9%3C%3Aot1lsi

I would have had more for you but, well you know the story :(

You wouldn't have happened to play "the numbers" for the lottery did you? That could explain the beach of DOOM! :shifty:.

Have fun Schmeg and fah :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom