Havin' A Heatwave, A Tropical Randoooom Heatwave....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spent the better part of my day trying to figure out what clothes the mini fahs need for school. It looks like the younger two have lots and lots of clothes but the older one has been growing like a weed and, well, has her summer clothes that still fit, her new shoes, 1 sweater and 1 pair of pants.

The oldest mini fah hates shopping :huh:

fah said:
I have spent the better part of my day trying to figure out what clothes the mini fahs need for school. It looks like the younger two have lots and lots of clothes but the older one has been growing like a weed and, well, has her summer clothes that still fit, her new shoes, 1 sweater and 1 pair of pants.

And no hand-me-dows for her. :yikes: Not good!

fah said:

Ugh, I hated shopping for school clothes too :grumpy:.

fah said:

I know :yikes:

~just noticed the time~

You're up late :wink:
I was. Closed a nearby bar. :D It was different to be online at 2:30 am not having gone to bed yet, instead of getting up and going online because I couldn't sleep.

:lol: Interference Fantasy Football is now in my subscribed threads.

Note to self: LOG OUT! :reject:

Kariann said:

Exactly what did Night Ranger mean in Sister Christian by "motorin'"?

Its suppose to be a reference about the drummers sister Christeen. Apparantly growing up she would go out with her friends and the thing to do was cruise in their cars. They called it "motorin".

:shifty: It scares me that I know this useless trivia................. :laugh:

Last edited:
Kariann said:
Deep thoughts from the studio today brought on by 80's music....

All we are is dust in the wind.

Exactly what did Night Ranger mean in Sister Christian by "motorin'"?

Side note....my evening has sucked.

80's music is often a discussion at PT with J. I confessed to having Rick Springfield on my ipod and J confessed to owning a greatest hits cd............

Blue Room said:
I had all the windows open but had to shut them. It smelled like Schmeg outside! :wink: :laugh: :yikes:

Schmeg was spotted in Kenosha running around with a McDonalds coffee cup stuck on her head..........Poor Schmeg :wink:

shari schultz said:

Schmeg was spotted in Kenosha running around with a McDonalds coffee cup stuck on her head..........Poor Schmeg :wink:
:lmao:

and thank you Kariann!!! Guess what song has been running through my head ALL DAY today??!!! Only interrupted by brief crunching sessions of a brand new bag of Chex Mix by my work neighbor. :crack: :|

Blue Room said:

Its suppose to be a reference about the drummers sister Christeen. Apparantly growing up she would go out with her friends and the thing to do was cruise in their cars. They called it "motorin".

:shifty: It scares me that I know this useless trivia................. :laugh:

Someone knew that the song was about/for one the sister but we didnt get the "motorin" part. I will have to share that tomorrow....we are all about useless trivia and knowledge regarding music, TV and movies in the studio.

shari schultz said:

80's music is often a discussion at PT with J. I confessed to having Rick Springfield on my ipod and J confessed to owning a greatest hits cd............

You would fit into our conversations really well!

We all had to submit guilty pleasure songs which are to be compiled on a cd to be revealed in the next few days. We are going to have to guess whose songs they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom