Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wembley tickets are being posted out 7 days before the concert panic time!!!

I seriously bloody hope not. That would be pathetic. I would never have ordered the things and would have chosen a more civilised location. As it stands I will be in Croatia before Wembley and wouldn't stand a cat in hells chance of being there when Fedex try to deliver them to Switzerland.

Which of course leaves the option of "Will Call". Well I bloody well won't call and that was the whole point of buying seats in the first place - so we don't have to join a line that day. If they really wait until a week before they will be absolutely inundated with will call folk due to holidays, anxiety, travel etc.

Please say it ain't so! And if anyone from Principle Management or Live Nation read this then please KICK SOME ASS and fix this. No excuse for Wembley being so different to ALL the other venues in the world.

GRRRR - can we start a petition?

Despite the emails from UNLV Tickets Customer Service saying "one month before the show" which they said today in an email; my Vegas tickets arrived today -- all 10!

Yippee.

Wembley are the only UK tickets that haven't been sent out why I don't know

I keep getting angrier about this. So I have to call and get it changed to Will Call since I live in the US and will be traveling when they show up at my apt?

And can't cancel the order since it's ticketbastard. What a shit show.

Out of curiosity, did anyone else get their presale tickets printed from the venue instead of Ticketmaster? My presales were printed on Gillette stock but my co-worker purchased her during general sale and they were on Ticketmaster stock.

Haven't got any tix yet???

I am still yet to receive my tickets for Wembley (both shows) and Cardiff. Ordered through TM.

Anyone else in the same situation?

Well I got one of my GA's but I didn't get it from the presale..the other one is on its way! :D
My presale reserved seat which I am going to sell, I haven't recieved yet but I don't think I chose to have it delieved by fed xpress..so it may come only in
Aug or Sept...

Still waiting for my London tix...:|

Me too. But Ticketmaster told me not to expect them until a month before - when they expect the promoter to allow them to release them. In which case only another week - let's hope!

They said they'd ship out two weeks before the gig. :crack: Apparently to avoid scalping.

I am still (not so) patiently waiting for my tickets to both Wembley shows. I don't understand if the reason is to avoid scalping of the second show still has tickets available.

The other thing that is really making me mad is that Ticketmaster US sent out tickets VERY quickly. Ticketmaster UK has had my money since March and I still don't have tix. grumble grumble!

same here no wembley tickets...got my national express coach seat booked though! sweet :) no hassle of trains and the underground...get on the coach from your town and straight to wembley with no changes! :)

U2 UK Tour 2009 - Ticket Dispatch Update

Ticketmaster U2 UK Tour 2009 Ticket Dispatch Update

***13th July update****

"As of today, 13th July, no tickets have been printed or dispatched
yet for any shows on this tour. Ticket dispatch will commence ASAP.

As stated at the time of purchase, we aim to send all tickets as soon as
possible and the latest that you can expect to receive them is a week
before the date of your event. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any
more specific despatch information than this at this stage.

If you are travelling away from the billing address longer than a week
before the date of the show you have booked for, please only contact
us a week before you are due to travel if your tickets have still not
arrived
We will be able at that stage to make alternative arrangements to
ensure your entry into the event."

Ticketmaster U2 UK Tour 2009 Ticket Dispatch Update

***13th July update****

"As of today, 13th July, no tickets have been printed or dispatched
yet for any shows on this tour. Ticket dispatch will commence ASAP.

As stated at the time of purchase, we aim to send all tickets as soon as
possible and the latest that you can expect to receive them is a week
before the date of your event. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any
more specific despatch information than this at this stage.

If you are travelling away from the billing address longer than a week
before the date of the show you have booked for, please only contact
us a week before you are due to travel if your tickets have still not
arrived
We will be able at that stage to make alternative arrangements to
ensure your entry into the event."

How pathetic - in no other country is this even remotely an issue.

Yeah, thats what I got when I e-mailed them...
Im traveling from Norway with my family to see them in London, traveling a couple of days before the show...

Back
Top Bottom