Has anyone noticed that guy from the show....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
The Guardian?

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but I have seen this show a couple of times and the lead character really caught my eye. He's a lawyer and he's not wholly good nor wholly bad. He's very human. And...is it just me or is he really sexy. The actor's name is Simon Baker (I just found out he's Aussie too...what is it with those guys from down under?) :drool:

theguardian001.jpg

theguardian017.jpg

theguardian010.jpg

I never miss that show! :drool: :sick: When he has a kissing scene (which is rare) I am just gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

woohoo! kissing scenes. :drool: The closest thing I saw was one scene when he was getting dressed after an illicit rendevous with this married coworker. :silent: Nope, no angel is he.

Gina, you ought to check it out. Reruns are on now, but hey, they're good. :D CBS I think. Tuesdays around 7 or 8.

Last edited:
I just looked it up :D it is CBS, and it's on next Tuesday

Hmmm, a half-dressed Aussie bad boy :drool: :wink: :p

I hope that's the next episode :D

In Red Planet-never saw that one..

Last edited:
talk1.jpg

premeire1.jpg

e-street1992.jpg

as001.jpg

as003.jpg

elle0102.jpg

Damn you Australia!!! Quit churning out these guys. I can't take it anymore. :p

Last edited:
preeeeeeeeety!

:madspit: sula for introducing all these new hot guys into my life!!

I have enough on my hands as it is!!! :tongue:

oliveu2cm said:
preeeeeeeeety!

:madspit: sula for introducing all these new hot guys into my life!!

I have enough on my hands as it is!!! :tongue:

So to speak.

Meeeeeeheheheheeeeeheheheee *shifty eyes*

well if you ever find yourself with Simon Baker on your hands...do give me a call. :mac:

Have I noticed Simon Baker :drool: ....yes I have!
He is a cutey!
Everytime they give a commercial of The Guardian I look to catch a glimpse of him.
Too bad they give the show when I'm not at home, yeah I know I could tape it but it's too late because my TV broke!! :scream:

It's noon on a Tuesday, and Baker is toasting a rare early end to the workday. Recently, there has been much for the 32-year-old to celebrate, both professionally - in addition to The Guardian, Baker stars alongside Hilary Swank in The Affair of the Necklace, an eighteenth-century period drama due in theaters on November 30 - and personally. Less than two months ago, Baker and his wife, actor Rebecca Rigg, had their third child, Harry. The walls of Baker's trailer are covered with pictures of his two other children - 8-year-old Stella and 2-year-old Claude - and Baker is proudly wearing a tight black T-shirt decorated with a computer-transfer picture of Harry, taken when he was just an hour old. "It's great having kids because it gives you a good excuse to act like a kid," says Baker, who will illustrate this point several times during the afternoon by riding his black skateboard back and forth in his trailer.

Fatherhood is a good training ground for Baker's role on The Guardian, in which he plays Nick Fallin, a corporate lawyer who is sentenced, in the wake of a drug arrest, to perform community service for Children's Legal Services. "Simon has that classic quality that you want in a television star: Women want to sleep with him, and men want to have a beer with him," says CBS President Leslie Moonves. "The mail we are getting from women is unbelievable. We almost don't want to tell people that he's married and has kids because we're afraid we might spoil it. He's like a throwback to the classic Hollywood heartthrobs."

Unfortunately for Baker's female fans, he is completely smitten with his wife. He met Rigg at a Sydney pub in 1992. There was a mural attraction but Baker had a girlfriend. However, when they met again six months later - at a dinner party hosted by Rigg - he was single. "It didn't take long for me to become quite fascinated by her," he says. "She still continuously fascinates me." In 1995, the couple moved to Los Angeles - where they live in a house near the beach - and they married three years later.

awwww, a man in love with his wife. That is so sweet. Makes me like him more actually. :D

simon-rebecca-thegift.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom