GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be what I think they wanted POP to be!! They've earned enough credit over the past 2 albums to go balls to the wall again, this is going to be beyond epic!!! Most folks will wonder what the hell happened, but this will get U2 lots of new fans and the older fans (like me) will still have some nuggets in there. Older being fan since 83, but my favorite era has been ab-z-pop, Monday!!!!!!! C'mon!!!!!

55 hours... so close, imagine the reaction to this bad boy, 1991 all over again. :up: :D

I really have high hopes for this one guys, something about it...even if it crap quality sound, you can tell...it's just a step above Vertigo, I'll tell you that.

I'm surprised Uni hasn't sued this radio station into oblivion yet. Or at least ordered that clips be removed.

Then again, the snippets are only thirty seconds long each, which falls under fair use... but there are two clips... :hmm:

I'm surprised Uni hasn't sued this radio station into oblivion yet. Or at least ordered that clips be removed.

Then again, the snippets are only thirty seconds long each, which falls under fair use... but there are two clips... :hmm:

No they're not...one's 12 seconds and the other 11 or 12 secs....combined they still are less than 30 secs.!

Holy fucking mother!!! This is such a good song (from what I heard) It is such a weird song!! Its certainly a new deriction for them. I can't say it reminds me of any of their past albums but certainly reminds me of the direction change b/w R&H and AB!!!!!! I hope the rest of the album is a weird as this song is!

Holy fucking mother!!! This is such a good song (from what I heard) It is such a weird song!! Its certainly a new deriction for them. I can't say it reminds me of any of their past albums but certainly reminds me of the direction change b/w R&H and AB!!!!!! I hope the rest of the album is a weird as this song is!

Infact after hearing the second clip a second time I think there are deff some "zoo station" or AB sounds in there! Holy crap this is sweet!

Okay, I'm going to be honest here. I think the first clip sounds like Vertigo part 2. :reject:

The second clip is more promising, and the drums are awesome. But I don't think its sounds like the massive orgy of Achtung Baby, Zooropa, Pop and "some OTHER MUTHUFUCKING SHIT" that we were promised.

Not that I'm casting it into completely into judgement and exile just yet, and the lead single is never the best song on an album, but I'm going to admit to slight disappointment. I'll sit tight till Monday before I despair.

I liked what i heard, but i can't say much more than this. I hope that on Monday we have a high quality copy of the song for download somewhere...

we need the "you dont know how beautiful part you are" part. its a combined 30 seconds of a three and a half minute song.:wave:

LOL it just makes me want to swear some more for no reason i can't help it ha! This is giving me swearing diarrhea!

...Especially people i've never heard swear before on here, but I will never give in to swear out loud. NEVER! :wink:

Message from DJ Shawn to everyone here:

"Say, “You’re welcome” from me and let the gang know I actually AM that sneaky…no station/uni/band approval. Just a fan gone wild, hoping other fans would have fun and get excited for Monday! "

"Say, “You’re welcome” from me and let the gang know I actually AM that sneaky…no station/uni/band approval. Just a fan gone wild, hoping other fans would have fun and get excited for Monday! "

Wonder how long it will be kept up there? :up:

This is going to be what I think they wanted POP to be!! They've earned enough credit over the past 2 albums to go balls to the wall again, this is going to be beyond epic!!! Most folks will wonder what the hell happened, but this will get U2 lots of new fans and the older fans (like me) will still have some nuggets in there. Older being fan since 83, but my favorite era has been ab-z-pop, Monday!!!!!!! C'mon!!!!!

Fuck the part in the second clip sounds fucking awesome

Hey I like this guy.. Everyone has already said what I'm thinking/feeling so
there ^^ you have it. :hyper::hyper:

It sounds innovative and peculiar to me, more creative and daring than Vertigo. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom