GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the beat is reminiscent of Elevation and Vertigo, the texture and hook sound remarkably fresh. This track is going to be huge in sports arenas.

I do hope the album is more expansive than what I expect this song to be.

This life is surreal
When it all goes away do you wonder what if
S o many questions ……………………..some wrong………………………some right

Why the questions………………….i just want the answers………………….please give them to me now
Life is wonderful……………………………but tragic……………………..my hope is not tragedy

Keep it simple baby just breathe

not many lyrics

I got submarine, you've got gasoline,
I don't wana talk about wars between nations.

(background sounds like: Right now) Sexy Boots

clip 2

Let me hear the sound, let me hear the sound
Let me hear the sound, sound
Let me hear the sound

not many lyrics

I got submarine, you've got gasoline,
I don't wana talk about wars between nations.

(background sounds like: Right now) Sexy Boots

clip 2

Let me hear the sound, let me hear the sound
Let me hear the sound

Thanks mate...the lyrics suit the song well. This song will ROCK :D

It does sound like a different mix of the song from the beach clip. The drums are much more evident and do sound a bit electronic. Granted it's hard to really tell from the quality of the tracks.

Clip 2:

Anyone who knows Zeppelin, it sounds like a mix of "When The Levee Breaks" and "Boogie With Stu".......
:drool:

Clip 2:

Anyone who knows Zeppelin, it sounds like a mix of "When The Levee Breaks" and "Boogie With Stu".......
:drool:

A lil' bit!

I actually thought of Robert Plant singing the "It's going down... It's going down now... It's going down" etc from "Levee" when I heard Bono singing in the clip.

Anyone else finding it funny how so many of us are "holding out"? It's like we're addicts refusing to do the drug of our choice, yet we keep sitting there at the table staring at it stuck in-between. We still have enough willpower not to, but we can't pull ourselves away. LOL

Anyone else finding it funny how so many of us are "holding out". It's like we're addicts refusing to do the drug of our choice, yet we keep sitting there at the table staring at it stuck in-between. We still have enough willpower not to, but we can't pull ourselves away. LOL

prudes :cute:

I didnt expect everybody to like this and that is a good thing....things that challenge you are better....but I am really enjoying this....I am looking forward to the Brit awards...and it would be nice if they played this at Obamas thing too :)

I think that second snippet reminds me of that Born Slippy song, the one featured in Trainspotting I think...that one that goes lager lager lager lager lager....mega mega white thing mega mega white thing....etc.

Or am I losing it?:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom