GOYB Cover Art on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's not go there again, ok? I think you already stirred up enough crap in PLEBA. No need to get into Bono's personal life just because you don't like the way he looks.

And I think I know what COEXIST means. I just don't like how you're wording your comments.

And I guess if YOU don't like it then I should stop???

Coexist.

I don't care about you not liking it. I just don't like that level of discussion. You can simply state your opinion without making snide remarks about Bono personally, or is that so hard? That's my last comment on this ridiculous issue.

Bono is a playaaaah. TRUST ME

on topic, the guys looks pretty good actually for their age. Adam is by far the coolest though

They all look cool....Bono looks cool in new boots and jacket yet would look way cooler if he ditched the red glasses...

Classic. Though to the extent Adam does need a wingman on Tour for the woman hunt then Bono would be your man!

Didn't Adam have a new girlfriend?
Bono would be all by himself than as Adam is clearly the familyman :)
Very curious how he would pull this off since his platformshoesdays are seemingly over. They gave him that little extra.

:wink:

I reckon Bono has been Adam's wingman for years. Didn't he get Naomi Campbell for Adam as well?!

I reckon Bono has been Adam's wingman for years. Didn't he get Naomi Campbell for Adam as well?!

You'll get lynched on here by Last Unicorn for saying stuff like that! There is a conspiracy of denial around these parts!

I said Larry and Adam looked well and loved the red chairs and the other DOC photos. What is negative about that?

I dont think Bono or Edge look well? I have my tongue firmly in my cheek when talking about Bono pulling women on tour. How do I know what he gets up to in his private life?

I think you need to get with the spirit of "Coexist" or do you know what that means or is it just a graphic you're familiar with from the Vertigo Tour?

"Coexist" means we need to be able to live together without murdering and persecuting each other. I don't want to live in a world where we can't call people on their bullshit because it might damage their oh, too sensitive feelings.

I think that's enough tit-for-tat over one comment...let's drop it please.

Me or Mikey JB?

Both of you. But you started it.

Enough with that, now, it's ridiculous.

Btw, I just realized they merged these threads.

I hope there will be some more pictures from that photographer. So far, we haven't seen so much new U2 band shots except the Fez ones and these latest ones.

GOYBcover2.jpg

nlothpromo2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom