"good Irish boys"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
I guess Paul at least likes U2
biggrin.gif

At least Paul didn't croak through his performance.

I think U2's performance was great, with the setup, songs and the Sept. 11 backdrop, but Bono sounded like he's been at those cigarettes again.

Originally posted by martha:
If you compare U2's performance and song quality with Macca's, Paul should probably lock himself in a closet.

Sorry about my last post, I'm dumb and I forgot U2 were the only ones who didn't lip-synch....
rolleyes.gif

paul and terry were hilarious.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

I loved Paul's performance! He wasn't lyp syncing was he? I didn't think he was.

Anyway, he mentioned his tour starts in April here...can't wait to see that show. I wonder how hard it will be to get tickets to his shows???

I thought Paul Mc. short-changed U2 w/his 'flip' comment.
The performance was stellar..
I watched it w/a rm. full of non U2 fans and they were ALL entranced..
Bono was superb.

Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Bugger me!! Ch 9 news report in Oz had nothing about the Superbowl game or results, but they raved about U2's Halftime Performance!!!
What The???!!!!
How awesome is that.... The Concert was Bigger than the Game!!!!

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Bono was superb.

Diamond
TOTALLY agree with you DB. Paul's song was lame, and he knew it; that's why he dismissed them with his flip comment. Paulie's living off his past and U2 are the past, present, and future, and it bugs the shit out of him.

Rant over.

Originally posted by martha:
Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Bono was superb.

Diamond
TOTALLY agree with you DB. Paul's song was lame, and he knew it; that's why he dismissed them with his flip comment. Paulie's living off his past and U2 are the past, present, and future, and it bugs the shit out of him.

Rant over.

I totally agree with both of you. Paul is still pissed at U2 for not doing his concert for New York I would say. U2 were the show the entire half time not a one song begining of the game when everyone was eating and drinking and not watching. I do think Bono's voice was off tonight but the heart was there. Bono I guess felt that the Trade summit was just as important and did a lot of talking the past days not to mention PARTY in New Orleans. Still best half time I have ever seen.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I bet N'Suck and Britney and especially Aerosmith are feeling real stupid tonight, U2 showed them what a real half-time show should look like, all class and no hype.

Love those boys!
smile.gif

Hopefully they all watched and weren't captivated by the uglies they've become in the mirror.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I bet N'Suck and Britney and especially Aerosmith are feeling real stupid tonight, U2 showed them what a real half-time show should look like, all class and no hype.

Love those boys!
smile.gif

This make sme want to bump my thread about thsi

*hang on*

*AHEM!*

I motion to have U2 perform at ALL future Super Bowl halftimes from here on out!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom