Good evening Interferencers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

The Fly
You've all alot to say. Dealing with the crowd I am surrounded by....this is of minimal impact!

I've read a number of your thoughts and I both agree and disagreee.
There will be remasters and remixes of previous material in the future.....just no time for that now!:wink:

In closing, I would say to one of you, the Who rock! Pete and Roger are mates of mine and I think you will be impressed with what they offer you next year!

Hour is getting late......I'll answer some questions as soon as time allows. I will set up something up with Mr. Elvis.

BE LUCKY!!!!

HA!

Edge, can you say good morning and goodnight everyday? it's like having a new roommate!

Edge, the night is young where i'm at. i'll make sure i drink one for you.:wink: i won't even blame you if i get sick.

mikal said:
Edge, the night is young where i'm at. i'll make sure i drink one for you.:wink: i won't even blame you if i get sick.

P.S. Hello my fellow lush...have any good cookies lately?

hello and goodnight...sleep well!

Well...reading through here you sure get to know what people are thinking!

The Edge said:

As for you Mister...get rid of that picture with the blond wig!:eek:

It's as good as gone.

I've been scolded by The Edge... I rule! :up:

perhaps this picture is more to your liking

rollins.gif

:wink::lmao:

Last edited:
~LadyLemon~ said:

P.S. Hello my fellow lush...have any good cookies lately?

no, unfortunately. mikey has become lame and boring. besides when my band plays out, i hardly ever go out anymore.

tonight is an occasion.

The Edge said:

As for you Mister...get rid of that picture with the blond wig!:eek:

Wow, the man has been through some posts here!

:applaud:

BTW, as much as I love The Who (God knows I do) those two new songs on their compilation were nothing special. But I guess the new album will be better than that! :wink:

Holy Mother of God - how amazing is that? How friggin' late is it in Dublin? Edge -get some sleep
Headache - I thought your picture was lovely!

G'night Edge. Have a good one! And check out the "Three Chords and the Truth" section, why don't you? Us guitarists around here would be thrilled. :wink:

And LOL @ Headache! You've been told, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom