Going to tonight's LA show? Please read!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gorman

Refugee
Given the new Mofo rumors, it seems almost essential that we stream tonight's LA show! Unfortunately, thus far, I have no audio source. If you, or someone you know, will be at tonight's LA show, please get in contact with me!

You can response here, private message me, e-mail me at g0rman@gmail.com, message me on AIM at the SN g0rman, or send smoke signals. Somehow or another, we must stream this show :)

around what time will you be opening the stream? if you even know. no worries - i'm just curious. and wanting to make sure i'm around then, of course. :)

also - chrisedge, you rock!!! :rockon:

Many thanks Chrisedge, for your tapes from the first leg and now Tonights show (I hope your battery lasts too)

Btw, is tonights show going to be taped? :wink: (just kidding)

bono_man2002 said:
Btw, is tonights show going to be taped? :wink: (just kidding)

Well, I hope so, I just won't be taping it. :)

I do know someone that is going, that is in GA, that has produced STELLAR tapes, that might be taping. I didn't want to "pester" him into taping, since he didn't really want to. But we can cross our fingers.

Chrisedge said:

Well, I hope so, I just won't be taping it. :)

I do know someone that is going, that is in GA, that has produced STELLAR tapes, that might be taping. I didn't want to "pester" him into taping, since he didn't really want to. But we can cross our fingers.

Cool. And the IEM tapers...will we ever see those shows? without giving an arm , a leg, or Axvers setlist part of his brain?

I haven't even heard a clip from an IEM this year. No biggie. At least they aren't taunting us with "I have it, and you don't" like they did last tour. That was my main beef.

This is not Lila, but her husband Danny. I could let her know you wish to stream and she could be your backup possibly. She's been outside Staples all day with our 11 year old Lila clone, Maddy. They're angling for the ellipse and tossing Maddy on the stage during BSB. She also mentioned that the rumor is The Wanderer rehearsed again today, possibly to film for upcoming Johnny Cash special? Anyways, I won't be paying real close attention to the threads, except to check setlist occasionally. If you want me to contact her, I'll keep an eye on this thread for an hour or so. Let me know how she should contact whomever, though I'm guessing she already knows.

Back
Top Bottom