Glasscock County, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Oh, I forgot to mention to Ali last night: the people coming out of your work in race day clothes looked hilarious. :laugh:

They looked even funnier doing work in them. Not that a great many people were working very hard yesterday!

It was rather odd seeing a mix of people wearing race day gear and Hallowe'en stuff, as well.

It's true. If you want a straight up retelling of the book, see the made for tv version with Steven Weber. A lot of people say it's crap, but It's my second favorite King movie.
Kubrick's version is a good movie, a good horroro movie. But onot a good adaptrtation.

The other ais a better adapataion, just nit as epic. and the kid yhey got to play Danny ios creeopy.

Kubrick's version is a good movie, a good horroro movie. But onot a good adaptrtation.

The other ais a better adapataion, just nit as epic. and the kid yhey got to play Danny ios creeopy.

Yeah, If Kubrick's version wasn't SUPPOSED to be The Shining, I would love it.

That kid is creepy as hell. On the other hand, so is the kid in the original

If it's not on an album, how will I ever hear it? :sad:

It's on the rarities compilation Afterglow, which I found for a dollar or two in Nashville. :laugh:

And this has probably been answered by the time I make this post. Mum interrupted me with a phone call.

I'm still hungry, so if no one suggests anything better, I'm taking the thread to Essen in Germany (it means "food" or "eating").

I'm still hungry, so if no one suggests anything better, I'm taking the thread to Essen in Germany (it means "food" or "eating").

I was hoping for Pant-y-Blawd Road or whatever it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom