Glasscock County, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when was Derby Day more popular in the spring racing carnival than Melbourne Cup day? Not a public holiday = not as popular!

aww boo, i like that song.

paul's songs are really hit-or-miss. this is massive (an enz track), that's what i call love (written by paul but sung by neil), italian plastic, and skin feeling, i like them all. the hidden track at the end of tolm (i'm still here) is weird but it doesn't count as a song.

That's What I Call Love and Skin Feeling are great. Italian Plastic is dreadful, though.

I'm Still Here is at the end of Woodface. :tongue:

dear netflix: it is now november. since you've been saying mac's ability to watch the instant movies will be available "at the end of 2008" forever, you might want to get on that, since in two months (egads) it will be the beginning of 2009.

hugz and kissezzzz!!!
katie

Since when was Derby Day more popular in the spring racing carnival than Melbourne Cup day? Not a public holiday = not as popular!

That's What I Call Love and Skin Feeling are great. Italian Plastic is dreadful, though.

I'm Still Here is at the end of Woodface. :tongue:
aww, italian plastic isn't bad. it's my least favourite of those three (or the four if you count the enz track) but it's not bad.

and oops! i even had just looked at the woodface wiki entry :der:

Btw drunk Chass reminded me, my dad is giving me money tomorrow SPECIFICALLY so I can go watch the football game at Fuzzy's. I am scared about walking back to my dorm afterwards :lol:

Hey Ian, the news just showed highlights of Samoa vs Tonga. That looks like it was one hell of a game.

Hey Ian, the news just showed highlights of Samoa vs Tonga. That looks like it was one hell of a game.

I did say last night that it was a cracking game.

Did you see the guy that nearly kicked someone in the head? He's the guy I can't stand the most at the Warriors.

Back in about 30 minutes. I'm sneaking away when I can.

btw, since when i made my last post it took me to the top of the page, i just want to point out that when i read this just now i thought it said dirty day. oops.

btw, since when i made my last post it took me to the top of the page, i just want to point out that when i read this just now i thought it said dirty day. oops.

:lol:

Oh, I forgot to mention to Ali last night: the people coming out of your work in race day clothes looked hilarious. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom