Girls & Boys & Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my friend Rachel is upset about the way her life is shaping up... she thinks she's picked the wrong major at her school and yet doesn't want to switch... long story.

I´m really sorry business doesn´t allow me to be with you this time. Have a great trip, cherie.. and say hi to Carla ;)

It'll be a big Hello to Carla, and a big fuck off to her right wing husband :) Nah I'm probably shifting it to early next year, but that is a shame. You're terribly mysterious! Where is it you're in Europe again...?

It was because my roomate and I were discussing tattooes last night, and I was thinking of the ones you have... and then they reappeared again in my dreams... :lol:

I'm honored. :D That's pretty cool though! I've never had anyone say that my tattoos have appeared in their dreams. :wink:

OH MY GOD, I have 24 hours left of my childhood. I must do something remarkably immature!

Rachel went to cooking school for 2 years, almost graduated and then is now going to Art school... now she's having doubts with 5 months to graduation from there. :crack:

I'd love to just go somewhere outside the United States. I'd either want to go to Japan or Europe. In Europe, the UK, France, Germany or Italy. :up:

All of which are wonderful, apart from the UK which is hideous :D I'm miss that out of your trip if I were you Justin, you don't want to put a downer on things :lol:

*tries, desperately, to dream about Cassie and/or her tattoos*

:lol: :eek:

I'd love to just go somewhere outside the United States. I'd either want to go to Japan or Europe. In Europe, the UK, France, Germany or Italy. :up:

All of those would be cool. :up: I'm going to go grab food, but when I get back, we'll have to talk more about traveling. :hyper:

:wave: Be back soon. :)

England isn't THAT bad.... If I could I'd go to Japan, Singapore, Puerto Rico, Italy, and of course France :drool:

Oh, it is :yes: But then I suppose government wise it's not one of Europe's worst. Now Italy... I love it, but you'd have to pay me to live there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom