gif request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok lots more uploading now, but this one's for Marien :)

bono-striptease-god-part2-comet.gif

Ok lots more uploading now, but this one's for Marien :)

bono-striptease-god-part2-comet.gif

This one is my favorite :drool:

bono-god-part6-comet.gif

O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!
must have died and I'm in Heaven!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!:hug:

I love them all!:love: the one I had was similar to the first one, but this is much better, and all the others.... I have no words, you've been so kind.

You've made my day, my week and my month (not my year just because I have some gigs ahead)

I can't tell you which one is my favourite at the moment I have to watch them for about... two years to decide. :applaud:

Thanks again!

O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!
must have died and I'm in Heaven!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!:hug:

I love them all!:love: the one I had was similar to the first one, but this is much better, and all the others.... I have no words, you've been so kind.

You've made my day, my week and my month (not my year just because I have some gigs ahead)

I can't tell you which one is my favourite at the moment I have to watch them for about... two years to decide. :applaud:

Thanks again!

:cute: :lol: you're very welcome!

By the way, the first strip tease gif is smaller because it's a bigger file so I could get more of his strip tease in there, but I did make a bigger full size version if you'd like I could PM to you. (It's over 5 MB and I didn't want to break this page!) :shifty: I made a few longer versions of the striptease too so just let me know and I can PM them all to you.

:cute: :lol: you're very welcome!

By the way, the first strip tease gif is smaller because it's a bigger file so I could get more of his strip tease in there, but I did make a bigger full size version if you'd like I could PM to you. (It's over 5 MB and I didn't want to break this page!) :shifty: I made a few longer versions of the striptease too so just let me know and I can PM them all to you.

Please! :heart:

What do you want me to do in exchange?
I can't do anything with computers, but I can try to kidnap Bono in Turin for a while, so he can repeat the scene for an exclusive video!:wink:

Please! :heart:

What do you want me to do in exchange?
I can't do anything with computers, but I can try to kidnap Bono in Turin for a while, so he can repeat the scene for an exclusive video!:wink:

:lol: You don't have to do anything in exchange. (Luckily for Bono!) I'll PM them to you.

God part II :drool::drool::drool::drool: That song is probably my fav. from R&H, when Bono runs up that ramp and just bang! that voice... so strong. I love his kind of performance. He gets under your skin, and never gets out again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom