Gif Request VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
70829088.gif

too funny. his bright, white ass is begging to be spanked! :lol: :evil:

Both Larry and Adam put on sweaters in Vienna, it was so cold :huh: And poor Bono was constantly rubbing his hands towards the end. On that stage they are exposed to wind and weather. I didn't notice the spanking of Larry, but I saw a lot of interesting body language between Bono and Edge and Bono and Adam. There was a lot of whispering, hugging, cuddling going on, probably because of the cold, or also because Bono seemed to have some physical problems while Edge's issues that evening were more of the technical kind.

Both Larry and Adam put on sweaters in Vienna, it was so cold :huh: And poor Bono was constantly rubbing his hands towards the end. On that stage they are exposed to wind and weather. I didn't notice the spanking of Larry, but I saw a lot of interesting body language between Bono and Edge and Bono and Adam. There was a lot of whispering, hugging, cuddling going on, probably because of the cold, or also because Bono seemed to have some physical problems while Edge's issues that evening were more of the technical kind.
Poor guys! But finally they'll get some warm weather. It's pretty hot in Athens right now.

LMAO! I'm lovin' this little spanking war of theirs..

This along with the "Ministry of Silly Walks" walk that Bono did should be put into Monty Python thread all of their own.

^This one of course will have the caption...."You must spank him well, and after you are done with him, you may deal with him as you like... and then...spank me.
(Chorus of Plebans)
And me. And me too. And me.
Yes you must give us all a good spanking!
And after the spanking..the plebans get.....(Well if you know the movie you can figure that out for yourself! LOL)
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
It's good :cute:

I guess these days everyone has faster computers so the bigger gifs are ok to post now. I'm so used to the old days when we had to purposely make them small because it killed everyone's computer as they tried to load on screen if they were too big, but I guess that isn't much of a problem anymore. :doh:

It's good :cute:

I guess these days everyone has faster computers so the bigger gifs are ok to post now. I'm so used to the old days when we had to purposely make them small because it killed everyone's computer as they tried to load on screen if they were too big, but I guess that isn't much of a problem anymore. :doh:

I didn´t know how to make it smaller, that´s why it´s big :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom