Gif Request VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit bigger

bonoantonbigcomet.gif

I believe someone already giffed this Rini :hmm: It's posted around here somewhere, try the Glastonbury thread, or I can look for it later.

Thanks, Bonocomet!

Thanks, Andreianloth! Kudos to Jeff for doing this. That is awesome, and so cute!

I feel like I'm being too demanding, but did anyone make a gif of him going forwards and backwards?

Gotta love that jumpin' man!

I made a whole ton of gifs last night from the Rose Bowl DVD. All of them from Amazing Grace/Streets :lol: It's my favorite part of the show though :reject: Anyway... here are a few, I'll post more later when i get home.

rosebowl360streetslarry-comet.gif

Bonocomet these GIFs are great, thanks again :wave:

I will NEVER forget this night

:combust: :combust: :combust:

You are very welcome :hug: I had fun making them :D I never did post all the rest that made, I'll do it later tonight. And yes, that was a night to remember forever :heart:

Is this thread still alive? If so, I have a wee GIF request...

YouTube - ‪U2Miracle.com = Adam Clayton speaks to U2.Com in Turin‬‎

The part from 1:53 where he plays with his ring...he plays with it until approx. 1:58 or 1:59, the GIF can be however long. As long as it gets that cutesy little motion where he twirls the ring around his finger using his other hand. :cute:

Ok gimme a day or 2, or maybe tonight if my internet behaves. :)

I keep forgetting to post a bunch more I made already too. :hmm: need to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom