General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gvox, yes it was with a Boots code this morning at around 10am EST and I'm still able to pull up GA pairs now - G8, 813/814.

Just grabbed 5 GA for Botson2, thank goodness! I only needed 2, but I need 3 for the day before, so hopefully I'll be able to use them for trades, if not they'll end up getting resold, which isn't what I want to do.

Actually I may end up with all of them being extra, since I'm going to go for the Red Zone on wednesday for the same show...

But this is a better position to be in than looking with no collateral.

i kept denying tickets because they're behind the stage...watch them be the best seats. if the stage rotates, the back is actualllly closer to it:hmm: anyway, if anyone got some good seats in the 100s for NY 1 or 2 i'd gladly trade my 2 Chicago GAs for the first night...

I just got tix for NY2. Sec 138 Row 8.

I was hesitant about getting tickets that were behind the stage, but I took a risk and figured that if the show is truly 360 then hopefully they won't be that bad.

Plus I was afraid that if I gave them up I wouldn't be able to get better seats.

at 10:40 AM there seems to be pairs in every price level for Boston save GA. Not sure how that compares to the first on sale but the $30 tickets are pulling up row 12-14 which might mean there is still 15 plus rows of that price level left to sell. It will be interesting to see if Gillette 2 sells out today if I had a gun to my head I would say no.

Got 3 1st Tier section 140(behind the stage) tickets for NY2, for my older brother, his girlfriend, and myself. Initially tried for GAs but GAs for NY2 appeared to be gone at the get go. I tried at 10AM on the dot and had a one minute wait time before getting 'no matches found'. It took two attempts to find 1st Tier seats.

I'm excited though. There's no back to the stage and it's 360 so it should still be better than fine. My brother saw Metallica 'in the round' a couple months ago and he said you still see everything.

2 GA's for Boston 2, no luck on NY 2, hoping LA comes thru when those go on sale.

I think for Foxboro two things are working against a second sell out (1) the obvious reason that it is a second show and that they have sold 50,000 plus tickets last week but (2) also it is a Monday and that is probably less appealing to the casual fan because they would have to leave work early, cannot tailgate all day, etc.

I broke down today & bought more Boston tickets...I now have tickets for in front of the stadium (Sec 139) and for the back of the stadium (122).... I was only going in today to check what would pop up...and when tickets that close to the stage appeared, I couldnt resist. Noone will know which is better until the tour starts though!!!Ahhh!
Im now nervous...I surely will be able to see whatever ones I dont want, right??!! I know they arent selling out as fast today as last week.

Re: The comment about Metallica.

Hopefully U2 are smart enough to follow exactly what Metallica did. I believe before NLOTH dropped and this tour was discussed, the band made comments that while this tour was "in the round", they were still all facing one direction and, while Bono would make his rounds on the catwalk, there would still generally be a "front" to the stage.

I think that's a mistake.

Metallica's arena tour featured an in the round setup where there was no "front" to the stage. The boys split time evenly on all sides of the stage and Lars's drumkit even revolved around the stage so that everyone could see. Hopefully U2 goes with this.

I broke down today & bought more Boston tickets...I now have tickets for in front of the stadium (Sec 139) and for the back of the stadium (122).... I was only going in today to check what would pop up...and when tickets that close to the stage appeared, I couldnt resist. Noone will know which is better until the tour starts though!!!Ahhh!
Im now nervous...I surely will be able to see whatever ones I dont want, right??!! I know they arent selling out as fast today as last week.

That's what happened to me, too! I already have an extra pair of tix for Boston1 that I was planning on trading for Boston2 - if I didn't manage to win the Red Zone auction. But when those "cheap" tix right beside the stage (row 13) came up for $97 each, I couldn't keep my finger off the PURCHASE button. :ohmy:

Chicago GA's were available for me for a minute or so. I tossed a couple back because I have friends who might flake, plus I want Red Zone!

Got Chicago GA. Nice after striking out at the east coast sales! I know I got lucky, but it makes me wish I hadn't used up one of my presales for Chicago 2.
At least this gives me some trading chips.

Back
Top Bottom