Funny Bono Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drealynn42

The Fly
Ok, so I was doing a search for Bono pics (since I all of a sudden became really annoyed that I can't find any good pics of Bono in Portland for the World Affairs Council of Oregon speech. Anyone? Please?)...and I came across these:

bono.jpg

bono.jpg

:laugh:

I think it must be a guy that looks like Bono. It seems like for one there would be more people around trying to get pics, autographs, etc. if it were him. Just my opinion

I'm not so sure about that first one actually... the second one definitely isn't Bono, but i'd question the other one too

The first one IS Bono, you can tell by the three wrinkles when he smiles. BUT it seems as if he's in a different background, like someone cut and pasted him...
Where did you find these????

lauren430 said:
I think it must be a guy that looks like Bono. It seems like for one there would be more people around trying to get pics, autographs, etc. if it were him. Just my opinion

lol, I didn't think PLEBA girls would get confused by a look-alike! The hilarious thing about this pic was that the blog I found it on didn't give any indication that it's not a real Bono. It says something like "here's my friend with Bono. He must be really happy". Anyway, the stadium in the background is the new Seattle Seahawks stadium, and we all know Bono hasn't had that much hair since the Kingdome days...

drealynn42 said:

lol, I didn't think PLEBA girls would get confused by a look-alike! The hilarious thing about this pic was that the blog I found it on didn't give any indication that it's not a real Bono. It says something like "here's my friend with Bono. He must be really happy". Anyway, the stadium in the background is the new Seattle Seahawks stadium, and we all know Bono hasn't had that much hair since the Kingdome days...

Well actually he does have more hair than that now, but when you say Seattle Kingdome, I think of Bono's chromedome from PopMart Seattle! :lmao:

baldbono.jpg

U2Kitten said:

Well actually he does have more hair than that now, but when you say Seattle Kingdome, I think of Bono's chromedome from PopMart Seattle! :lmao:

*shudder* Yeah, I think I blocked that image out of my memory...It's not even Bono to me. It's some weird monkey man...

bono004.jpg

I already posted this on another thread.....but I think it deserves to be here also...ha ha ha:drool:

jerk.jpg

I love the look on Bono's face...he looks either, bored..tired.....pissed or about to vomit, or all. Who knows what its like to travel around with Paul O'Neil, probably about as fun as pulling your teeth out...ha ha ha:drool:

bono_sarong2.jpg

HELLO HELLO!!!!!! I'M AT A PLACE CALLED......HOLY CRAP WHAT HIS HE WEARING UNDER THAT!!:drool: LOVE THE PIC

running.jpg

Bono!!!.....Bono!!!! The plane has left already.......

or

Bono!!! BONO....NO BONO you really cannot FLY!!!!! YOU CANNOT DO EVERYTHING BONO!!!

YEAH!!!! I just saw it!!! I have been looking for the video of Bono falling offstage in Miami(?) anyway I have been looking forever and I accidenty just ran across it! Poor baby, I almost didn't want to watch it, but he made a nice recovery though:wink:

Dismantled said:
YEAH!!!! I just saw it!!! I have been looking for the video of Bono falling offstage in Miami(?) anyway I have been looking forever and I accidenty just ran across it! Poor baby, I almost didn't want to watch it, but he made a nice recovery though:wink:
I love the way he just acts like it didn't happen!

That's the bit that makes me laugh. rather than the actual falling off!

Lucy3011 said:

I love the way he just acts like it didn't happen!

That's the bit that makes me laugh. rather than the actual falling off!

ha ha ha, we can laugh because I don't think he hurt himself. Anyway yeah thats my favorite part ha ha ha...I love the pose when he gets flung back up on stage. He is "casually" just lying there like 40,000 people just DIDN"T see him take a major digger off stage.. ha ha ha!!!

Awww. I know! Poor baby!

But seriously, his "Let me just lay here sexily, legs crossed, looking around... did anyone hear or see anything? cause I sure didn't!" demeanor is adorable! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom