Funniest Moment In A U2 Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When Larry is trying to push and pull, a bathtub filled with water, out of the sea. And also in the same video (Electrical Storm), when Bono doesn't want to lipsync to part of the song.

wolfeden said:
B starts bellowing "I believe...in the Kingdom Come.." right in Edge's face and poor long-suffering Edge rolls his eyes skywards for patience....
Ah, I love that moment too. :lmao:

Ahhhhh yes.....very much like the moment in (Christmas) Baby Please Come Home - Bono is singing into Edge's face, and he turns and his eyes go skyward lol. :wink:

:lmao: October-I was going to mention same video, different reason tho! It's that look on Bono's face when he turns away from Edge at that moment,..he looks like an Imp!! lol!:wink: i remember a reporter at that time, refered to Bono looking '..like an Imp..'and I thought..'silly, reporter, there's no such thing!' then, all of a sudden in that video-I saw it!! NOW, i know what he meant!!:yes: oh! and, I love that moment, in the R&H movie, back stage as they all come off, talking so wildly, planning their next song, Larry makes me laugh, everytime in this, he is so excited, got Hugh eyes, talkin' wildly, and it seems like he is not even listening to what he is saying!! lol!

The whole Numb video!!!! It?s one of the all time greatest videos ever!! :lmao: :lmao:

OctoberTrees said:
For me it had to have been Spanish Eyes, when the microphone dislodges itself and Bono is like "Okkkk....."..... :laugh:

That's my second favorite. Also on that same video when they're on the highway, hitchhiking and Larry pushes Bono and he looks back to see them laughing.

In the Last Night On Earth video when Bono looks at a body on the ground, looks around and then kicks the body!!

Also on the Discotheque video when they are all dressed up as the Village People and Larry is making all the wrong moves and obviously not very comfortable there at all.

Bono's fuck ups on WGRYWH are also pretty funny.

And, as some have said, that ISHFWILF moment is funny too but it was funnier the first time.

On the IGWSHA when the black woman hugs Bono and he's like: "What? Get away...."

When Bono falls flat on his ass at the end of Stay! :D

discothequeLP said:
In the Streets video, there's that crazy black guy in the street dancing roflroflrofl :lol:

how about the guy taking a photo with his lens cap still on?

Edge in the "Elevation" video! And the part in the "Stuck in a Moment" video where he slips on the nachos and falls down the stairs. :laugh: A guy on Vh1 said that Edge has great physical humor, and he does!

How about the guy wiping his nose on Gloria? Bono's dancing on I Will Follow gets me every time ... go teenage Bono, go!

Tough choice, guys.

I also love the whole Village People sequence in the Discotheque vid. Larry so doesn't want to be there! :lol:

The part at the beginning of R & H when Larry is mocking Adam.

The end of the Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses video when Bono screws up and says :censored:

The lady in Streets walking her dog in a stroller ... looking like she has no idea what's going on.

And Edge's expression on ISHFWILF when Bono's singing at him is priceless!

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Sweetest Thing yet ... the best U2 video. I love the lightbulb on a wire ...

All of Discotheque,,now that was hilarious.:lmao:

All the things Bono does on Beautiful Day.Chasing cars,trying to steal some lady's suitcase,munching some girls apple and riding the suitcase thingy at the airport..hahha..tff

on Elevation, theres a bit where it looks like Angelina Jolie is kiking Edge up the ass!:lmao: and the bit at the end of ISHFWILF where Adam buggers off with his fag and his beer! priceless!:laugh:

wolfeden said:
all time funniest moment - Still Haven't Found, when B starts bellowing "I believe...in the Kingdom Come.." right in Edge's face and poor long-suffering Edge rolls his eyes skywards for patience....
:hyper: :lmao:

That's definitely my favorite. I always kinda wondered, WHY. But it is Bono. Why ask why. :happy:

I think my second fave is from the same video. At the end, where Adam starts giggling maniacally at the camera as he shows off cigs and booze. :happy:

Oh, another one. I looove that part in R&H when they go backstage before the BB King song and they're trying to tell Adam when to come in on the song.

Bono: :blahblah: come in on the third verse. Not the FIRST verse, not the SECOND verse, but the THIRD verse.
Adam can play in U2, but he can't count to 3 without your assistance? C'mon B.
laugh.gif

And the Beautiful Day video...I had the Best of DVD on when my relatives were here visting and when Beautiful Day came on, during the part where the whole band is shown playing and Bono is ummm leaning his uh torso into the camera as he sings, my little nephew started pointing wildly at the screen and asking why that man was "pushing his :censored: into the screen".

:silent:

Last edited:
Numb. :lol: Lol.. particularly when Bono and the others tie up Edge

Bono in the first part of the The Fly video, running around the streets whispering to people and rolling little matchbox cars down the street is pretty funny.

Some of the moves and captions from Lemon are hilarious... Bono is such a show host just as Macphisto with a a microphone and a camera pointed at him :D.

The beginning of the UTEOTW video from Zoo Radio. It's on the Best of DVD. Gotta be the funniest broadcast they have ever done. That whole thing is hilarious... but that news broadcaster talking absolute rubbish has to be the tops.

And ofcourse everything else everone has said so far :D

Definetely the entire "The Sweetest Thing" video. From beginning to end, I have a smile on my face and I'm laughing!!! I especially love the guys dancing in the back wearing the giant Bono and Edge heads!!!

Also, of course, the dance in Discotheque,

and the part in "Stuck..." where they do The Wave, but Bono keeps standing until it comes back around!!

And for some reason, I think its funny in ELevation when they are floating in the air. The blank look on Adam's face just kills me!!!!

wolfeden said:
all time funniest moment - Still Haven't Found, when B starts bellowing "I believe...in the Kingdom Come.." right in Edge's face and poor long-suffering Edge rolls his eyes skywards for patience....

:lol: :applaud: :applaud: ILOVE THAT PART ITS SOOOOOO FUNNY!
My other favourite part is in 'where the streets' video U2 get yelled at buy a cop sounding dead serious! i think you will only find that funny if you aint an American, if you know what i mean?

Back
Top Bottom