Friday, October 20, 2023 - MSG Sphere - Las Vegas, NV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a GA ticket for this show. Also hoping to get a cheap seat for another night. That thread you made I'll definitely be using, Headache. I don't have any flights or accomodation yet though. Need to plan it all out.

I have a GA ticket for this show. Also hoping to get a cheap seat for another night. That thread you made I'll definitely be using, Headache. I don't have any flights or accomodation yet though. Need to plan it all out.
If it's cheaper/easier to fly to LA first you should look into that. There are a TON of direct flights from LAX to LAS.

GA tix

A buddy of mine is meeting me for the weekend. We have nosebleed seats for Saturday and are Looking for 2 GA tix for Friday night.

We’ve seen U2 together nearly every tour since JT in 1987. We worked together at Music+ in SoCal and both fell in love with the band. Lots of life changes over the years but really cool to be able to meet up and see our fave band together.
Really looking forward to these shows.

Please email here if you have any extra GAs—-
Kevindod@hotmail.com

Hey Bean. I want a nosebleed (the $140 tickets) on the 18th, 20th or 21st, and would be willing to trade, but I've only got one GA to this night. But then I'd still need GA for another night haha.

I'll be at this one with 3 friends, sitting in the 400s.
Flying in Wednesday night and leaving on a red eye back to the east coast on Saturday night.
Can't wait!!
Any pre or post concert plans?

Back
Top Bottom