Friday, Friday, Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: We've hijacked the Edge thread

dsmith2904 said:

Second, hey erised and Flaming June :wave: Looks like I missed out on all the fun. Can I be your spunky kid sister or something? ;)

:scratch: I thought "kid" sisters were supposed to be younger...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ok, that was lame...

ILuvLarryMullen said:
awww what a fun thread :D!!! Another Larry girl here to take back control of the thread :laugh: (hello fellow gutterbrains :wave: ) ... j/k

baby edge awww :cute:
335%3C%3B6%3B523232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C244%3B974ot1lsi

Hi sistah! :wave:

Awwww, baby Edge!

1/2 a Larry is better than no Larry at all... :tongue:

grammy2002_07.jpg

Edge's smile... :combust:

Jam Jar said:
Edge is pissed!!! why? i don not know- but he sure is dern cute when he is! :)
335%3C%3B9%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A3386865ot1lsi

335%3C%3B9%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A3386866ot1lsi

335%3C%3B9%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A3386867ot1lsi

335%3C%3B9%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A3386869ot1lsi

335%3C%3B9%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A338686%3Bot1lsi

wow...especially the third one down, i had a friend wtch this part and she said that edge didn't look too pissed, he was just a little annoyed...

he must have been ok with it afterwards or something, because wasn't the dvd parts from multiple nights in boston? so they could have left that part off, right? the first time i watched the dvd i was completely surprised because all of a sudden i noticed how much "gone" could rock...

and 7 pages!!!!!! wooohooooo!!!

it's like when you're a little kid and stick your arms out to pretend your and airplane:
zooropafreedom.jpg

Edge-1.jpg

Edge2.jpg

yeah i know i've been posting a few whole band pictures, but there's nothing wrong with that, right?
Popband.jpg

i can't help but laugh at that one...

dsmith2904 said:

Looks like I missed out on all the fun.

Damn time zones are keeping us apart :grumpy:

dsmith2904 said:

And thank you so much erised for adding to this thread lovely Edge shots like the one above and these two Achtung Baby pics. Gorgeous!!!!

It was the least I could do after that little tangent of mine :wink:

Re: Re: Re: We've hijacked the Edge thread

IWasBored said:

i was JUST about to post a bunch of pics saying "oi our edge thread's been hijacked!"...but my computer froze when i tried to open another window to load pics...and by the time i got it unfroze THIS was here...NICE!!

Great minds think alike! :yes:

IWasBored said:
it's like when you're a little kid and stick your arms out to pretend your and airplane:
zooropafreedom.jpg

yeah i know i've been posting a few whole band pictures, but there's nothing wrong with that, right?

Nothing wrong with that at all. Gah, Edge and Larry being all goofy! :cute:

so, i'd REALLY like to be watching the rerun of SNL with u2 on the comedy channel right now, but since the television in the lounge downstairs in my dorm doesn't seem to work...i'm here trying to get the number of posts in this thread to hit 100...

the thing is, i poked around in the huge tangle of wires behind the tv for about 5 minutes and everyhting LOOKED like it should have been in working order, all cords were plugged in the proper places and the tv was plugged into a power source (the wall outlet)...it's not like it's DIFFICULT to hook up a tv--if i can run my cd player through the vcr to use the tv speakers, getting the cable to work should be easy, right?

edad-oct2.jpg

edad-pop5.jpg

edad-pop8.jpg

edla-war1.jpg

You're not missin' nothin'

IWasBored said:
so, i'd REALLY like to be watching the rerun of SNL with u2 on the comedy channel right now, but since the television in the lounge downstairs in my dorm doesn't seem to work..

Don't worry, it's not on :grumpy: I was hoping to watch it too but they're not showing that episode right now like the listings said it would.

:madspit: :mad:

flaming june, i do beleive that you beat me to post 100 of this thread...

edla-pop6.jpg

you know, neither of them look to happy here:
edla-boy2.jpg

edla-jt3.jpg

edla-pop4.gif

"guh, how'd you get the camera up there?"
edbo-boy6.jpg

Re: You're not missin' nothin'

erised said:

Don't worry, it's not on :grumpy: I was hoping to watch it too but they're not showing that episode right now like the listings said it would.

:madspit: :mad:

i join you in spitting at comedy central...WHY do they ALWAYS do that?? at friendsoflive.com they list when the comedy channel's supposed to repeat an episode of snl with live on it (the band live, if you've got no idea what i'm talking about, they're the ones who sang "lightning crashes" but they have other music too!!) and it's never the right one either...

but i still want to know why i couldn't get that tv to work (i might have to put off studying for my astronomy exam for just a bit longer and go back downstairs and try to fix it again...but maybe the dorm people in power shut off the electrical output from that outlet)

anyway...

"you know you're chewing bubble gum/ you know what that is but you still want some"
edbo-pop6.jpg

SMILE!!!!!
edbo-pas2.jpg

hey! i know what this is from!:
edbo-ppop1.jpg

scaely shirt!
edbo-all5.jpg

prop14.JPG

qmag.jpg

entert.jpg

guiworld.jpg

musimag2.JPG

rstone6.jpg

spin2.jpg

cos no matter how much time i spend in a moobday thread, i'm never going to turn into a lary girl...

te35.jpg

te36.jpg

te32.jpg

ed-pop46.jpg

"knock knock"
ed-ab7.jpg

"who's there?"
te39.jpg

"ME!!"
ed-pop61.jpg

"that was a stupid joke"
te33.jpg

"i don't know, i thought it was kind of amusing"
ed-ab54.jpg

IWasBored said:

EEEEK!!! He looks like my old band teacher Mr. Caulderhead in this pic. EEEK! I can't stand that man!!!!
*applause* for the beautious Edge-thread ladies. I woulda posted more, but I have all late shifts at damn work. *glower*

MiniFly said:

EEEEK!!! He looks like my old band teacher Mr. Caulderhead in this pic. EEEK! I can't stand that man!!!!
*applause* for the beautious Edge-thread ladies. I woulda posted more, but I have all late shifts at damn work. *glower*

hahaha! i hated my old band teacher too...how is it that everyone knows someone who looks like a particular picture of edge? someone was talking about their landlord either in this or the last friday edge thread, i've heard countless people say that their brother/boyfriend/husband/friend looks like X picture of the edge...

:scratch: :shrug:

i'd like to add even more pics (you know, on to page nine or something) but i've really got to go to sleep/study for astronomy...arg...i used to think astronomy was the coolest thing ever, but this class...at least once the final's over it will all be gone...too bad, cos i used to really like astronomy...

not trying to be competitive...

did anyone notice that the moobday thread has nearly caught up?? i'm not trying to turn this into a competition...cos the larry girls helped this thread along, and i DID go post a little bit in their thread too...but their thread's hardly been up as long!

:|

edge09.jpg

edge10.jpg

oh hell, i give up...i'm just repeating myself at this point and my computer's too slow...

Back
Top Bottom