Freestylin' Baby!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
everytime i do something that makes me smack myself in the forehead in stupidity, i feel like using this picture as a smiley:
edge141.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:
I need to get off the computer.

Anyway I just browsed thru Sarah's site. To bad she never comes around PLEBA anymore.

ok time to divulge my secret.... i do still come here every weekend to violently rape the edge threads. lol. afterwards i runaway in shame without posting anything.

i'm a very bad pleban, beat me if you wish, .... but if hospitalized i can't finish the edge site aye? :sexywink:?

Re: Re: count the headlights on the highway...

*hangs head in shame* Guys...i'm so so sorry....:reject:...i didn't post...at all yesterday.. :(. I was in bed all day sick...and when i stood up i just kept feeling like i had to faint, real lightheaded. :faint::yuck::barf: But the worst part was missing the edge day party here :sad:....i'm feeling better now, and these pictures are even helping more! :hug: I'm so excited about all these new pictures, they're really great! Do you think he'll be at the grammys tomorrow? I hope..... I suppose i ought to be getting some pics to catch up w/ you all!

SpanishEyes21 said:

You didn't miss it!!!!!! The Today show episode with Bono & Edge does not air until Feb. 26. All they did was tape the episode this morning, but it wasn't aired. So set your VCR for the 26th:yes:

:hug: Aww thank you spanisheyes....i was having a serious nervous breakdown about that. :) I better do it now before i forget!

arw9797 said:
Sicy is truly wonderful. Look what she gave us :faint:

:reject:ok this is the 3rd thread that I have said this now. can't help it! I love the fainting smilie!!!!!

:faint: :faint: :faint:

You have no idea how long i've been wanting that smilie!! IT ROCKS!!! :dance: Now i must find a bunch of pics to go and use it for. *runs off*

Awww. Shy edge. :cute: Look! You got a grammy! :)
edge90.jpg

*done in best fred durst impression capable of roe* I DID IT FOR THE HOODIE! YEAH! THE HOODIE!
edge51.jpg

hmm. that was a bit embarrassing. :eek:

Awww this was one of my favorite moments from the grammys last year. Ray Romano was so funny! "And this is for The Edge, a spa treatment" Ha!! I'd like to get one of those too!
edge416.jpg

A variation on the traditional leather jacket. Oh...I love the leather jacket on Edge...just...:combust:
edge515.jpg

This reminds me of your sig spanisheyes!
edge585.jpg

Great shoes! :happy:
edge768.jpg

This used to be my background for a while! :D
edge734.jpg

And lets give a great big welcome to...saint edge!!
edge193.jpg

This ones kind of cool...
edge868.jpg

Does his shirt really say "live shoes?"
edge872.jpg

Edited to fix picture. :p

Last edited:
:wave: hi rockonedge, sorry to hear you were sick

got a question:
something about that last pic, the shadow one? was that the one you meant to post? i'm all curious about this "live shoes" shirt now...hehe...

IWasBored said:
:wave: hi rockonedge, sorry to hear you were sick

got a question:
something about that last pic, the shadow one? was that the one you meant to post? i'm all curious about this "live shoes" shirt now...hehe...

WHOOPS! :reject: Better go fix that before anyone notices.....

But in case you were interested here are some more of said shirt....
edge871.jpg

edge869.jpg

I don't know though....even though i'm in fourth year spanish i still mess up lots. I know that zapatos are shoes, so i figured viva=live & zapata= fem. of shoes (ie. zapatos ) But i don't know. Zapata might mean something entirely different. It might even be someones last name. I don't know :shrug:

Last edited:
i think it's zapatistas!

eeeep. sorry, i can be a real jerk...i need to find a nicer way to say "i think you accidentally posted the wrong pic"...dammit, why didn't i say THAT? :reject:

i am such a loser....

but those are excellent pics :combust:

and i've been using the drooling smiley on occasion

me in this thread-----> :drool: :combust: :faint: (multiples times each)

femaleorgazmatron said:

ok time to divulge my secret.... i do still come here every weekend to violently rape the edge threads. lol. afterwards i runaway in shame without posting anything.

i'm a very bad pleban, beat me if you wish, .... but if hospitalized i can't finish the edge site aye? :sexywink:?

You are a bad PLEBAN:madspit: for never posting:(
BUT...... your forgiven cuz you have the :bow: :yes: best
Edge web site on the net:yes: :bow:

you must say hello more often:yes: :D

rockonedge said:
A variation on the traditional leather jacket. Oh...I love the leather jacket on Edge...just...:combust:
edge515.jpg

]

Hi Poprocks, glad you popped in.

I really like that leather jacket:yes: I've seen him wear it before but not much.

I dont think these have been posted yet, from the MusiCare event.

edge02.jpg

edge_clinton.jpg

edge_clinton_bono.jpg

femaleorgazmatron said:

funny. I couldn't help but notice the 2 propaganda pics that I posted last week here are now on your site and I thought it was an odd coincidence to all of a sudden see them on your site because I had never seen them before until I got the magazine...they are the 2 zoo tv rehersal pics......and all of a sudden you had them on your site..........hmmm.....:lol:

that's cool that you still come around and "violently rape" the edge threads because someone has to keep the collection of the :drool: pics that everyone posts here!

arw9797 said:

I had never seen them before until I got the magazine...they are the 2 zoo tv rehersal pics......and all of a sudden you had them on your site..........hmmm.....:lol:

:shrug: gee i don't know how those could have gotten on there.... lol. *cough*GUILTYASCHARGED*cough* :angel:

if it helps me gain back any respect, there are plans for an acknowledgements page in the very near future on which PLEBA will be in big shining flashy lights with all you lovely ladies' sn's under it. :)?

rockonedge said:

Zapata might mean something entirely different. It might even be someones last name. I don't know :shrug:

ooh those pics are from Pittsburgh on the first leg... my very first U2 show! :D and if i remember correctly bono introduced edge by saying "bringing what looks like peace to mexico city....the zapatista himself!... blah blah.....the edge!"

so i guess it's a person?

I was gonna explain this yesterday but I forgot.

Zapata is the last name of Emiliano Zapata, he was the leader of the Mexican revolution in the beginning of the 20th century.
All I know is that he fought to liberate Mexico from a dictatorship.

sorry if these are already here..

These are cute, but small..I guess it's from the rehearsal for Music Cares..

ensayo02.jpg

ensayo03.jpg

ensayo05.jpg

ensayo06.jpg

ensayo08.jpg

Does anyone have the full size pics of Edge w/ Dr Ruth? I really want those. I wonder if they talked about orgasmatrons? :D

Re: sorry if these are already here..

MrsSpringsteen said:
These are cute, but small..I guess it's from the rehearsal for Music Cares..

ensayo02.jpg

ensayo03.jpg

ensayo05.jpg

ensayo06.jpg

ensayo08.jpg

Does anyone have the full size pics of Edge w/ Dr Ruth? I really want those. I wonder if they talked about orgasmatrons? :D

I love those pics, I wish they were bigger. I would love to see a bigger picture of Edge with Dr.Ruth, hopfully one will pop up somewhere.

2 more pics from Getty images

show_bonoedge03.jpg

show_bonoedge02.jpg

ensayo07.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom