For Prop members who kept their things together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceane

Refugee
I used to be a Prop member, but I didn't received the letter (changed address). The thing is, I'm not sure whether my membership was still active or not. I'm also not sure whether I kept together all my issues.

Right now, I have summer 2000 issue 01, vol. 02, winter 2000 issue 02, vol.02, and autumn 2002, issue 03, vol. 03.

Am I missing some between those? And what was the last issue of Propaganda? Was it issue 03, vol. 03 with a picture of Adam and Bono on the Elevation stage?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm an old Prop. member. I think from 2002. I also was a member in the 80's for a year or two. But, I don't have my paperwork. What to do?

The last Prop issue was dated Autumn 2002 and has a picture of Adam and Bono on stage.

If you lost your Prop membership number, you could try contacting Terri Panaro at terri at u2propaganda.com (assuming that she still works there and that the email address still exists).

speedracer said:
The last Prop issue was dated Autumn 2002 and has a picture of Adam and Bono on stage.

If you lost your Prop membership number, you could try contacting Terri Panaro at terri at u2propaganda.com (assuming that she still works there and that the email address still exists).

I tried e-mailing Terri when this all first started happening, but never got a reply from her. I ended up talking to someone at Fanfire who couldn't find my records. So as you can guess, I paid the $40 instead of the $20. And got nosebleeds for Philly 1 on the presale. But I can't complain...I got GAs for Philly 2 on the public sale!

All this is to say that I don't think anyone's home at u2propaganda.com.

pas

Ok, thanks for info. So that means I got the last issue of Prop, but that doesn't tell me if my membership was still active or not... I am in contact with someone from Principle Management I think, who seems willing to help out a bit. Where would I find my Prop number? We didn't have a card or anything...

Your Prop # is located on any of the address labels on any envelope you still have. It also will have the # of the last issue you are due.

Back
Top Bottom