First rehearsal sounds! (Stand Up Comedy?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SUC is one song I really don't care to hear...I'd rather hear an acoustic White as Snow if they're going to switch it up a bit.

i said it would be nice if they played a great song in its place. :shrug:

boots is not a great u2 song. i like it, its ok. i fully expect them to play it and don't care that they do. i would rather hear a great song, like the fly (which has the exact same effect on the crowd) and is miles better than boots. its not a bashing of boots, if anything its a compliment to the band that they have so many better songs.

thanks for jumping the gun, ranting, and then putting words in my mouth though.

And you THINK it's not a great song. That's YOUR opinion. Your opinion≠fact.

It's the opinion of the majority of people that Boots is, in fact, a great song. Ergo, democracy says Boots is a great song. And it may be the difference of Boots studio and Boots live we're forgetting here.

You're very welcome.

And you THINK it's not a great song. That's YOUR opinion. Your opinion≠fact.

It's the opinion of the majority of people that Boots is, in fact, a great song. Ergo, democracy says Boots is a great song. And it may be the difference of Boots studio and Boots live we're forgetting here.

You're very welcome.

this is just funny. here is a non fact that i cannot prove, ergo my opinion is now fact. :applaud: please point me to where all u2 fans came to a consensus that boots is in fact a great song. i can't believe you could actually type that like it makes your point. :doh: give me a break.

if we you are really going to look at what the "majority of people" (were did this come from, and how do you know?) think about it, maybe we should take into consideration the pretty lukewarm critical reception or the fact it was one of u2's poorest performing singles (which i don't care one bit about- but if your going to bring up that its a "fact" maybe you should look at things that can actually be measured.)

you jumped all over me and told me that i said it was awful, and should never be played. that is not what i said in anyway. i also was stating it as an opinion, i guess i have to start typing imo before everything i write. stupid me, assumed that was implied since this is a forum to state you opinion. i guess i was wrong, since now boots had be proven to be loved by all u2 fans as one of their greatest songs ever. :lmao:

oh and because some fans like the song (which i am one), you really think they majority consider it in the very upper echelon of u2 songs? really?

Back
Top Bottom