First Brisbane Show Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greety said:
thanks for all the lovely pics!

Bono doesn't only change clothes during the break, but also his shades (orange and green)?
I never noticed that before :reject:

He always changed his shades from red to the dark brown/green ones for LAPOE, and came back on with the pink ones during Pride One and the encores :)

2morrow said:
^Has he always changed shades, or is it a v. recent thing? We should start looking into the symbology of the shade colors.:wink::yes:

He always had as far as I know... go check your Chicago dvd :wink: it's hard to tell the diff. between pink and red, but there is! :yes:

emzz said:
Lovely pics :yes: :drool:
What cause is the green wristband that bono's wearing for? Don't remember seeing him wear that before.

It could be the "Not On Our Watch - Save Darfur" wristband

but more likely, since it's Australia, it's the "Wildlife Warrior" wristband in honor of Steve Irwin

by the way, his little girl Bindi is just the cutest :wink:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
06brisgerrycan7.jpg

Many thanks for the photos :drool:

I've not visited here for awhile...though the tour resumed in Australia :reject:

Thanks for the awesome pics!!!

U2FloridaFan said:

It could be the "Not On Our Watch - Save Darfur" wristband

but more likely, since it's Australia, it's the "Wildlife Warrior" wristband in honor of Steve Irwin

by the way, his little girl Bindi is just the cutest :wink:

I think it's Bindi's. Save Darfur wristbands are dark green. I only know b/c my roommate works there and gave me several.

Hidy said:

Is this a new Jacket I see?? I really like it!

At 1st I thought it was the one from the superdome performance but it's actually quite different! I'd say yes, new jacket!

:shame:
now don't belittle your photos AU, they are QUITE Lovely! :drool: :drool:

I've been taking R&R photos alot from 1968 thru early 80's....then only a little bit Becuase they[Arenas etc} got really nasty about cameras in the mid 80's onward.but they seem to have eased off with the small Cannon proshot ype stuff. have gotten the guys oustsdie MSG in 2005 and some outside Barnes & Nobles......this past Oct. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom