First Brisbane Show Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
01bris9.jpg

Anonymous User said:
I don't really post here but I did go to the show, should I post some of my own or is this the wrong place?

I didn't get many good shots at all but I did think this one of him holding the kite was cute.

bono01dn7.png

.... Like he is doing in this picture:laugh:

Lovely pics :yes: :drool:
What cause is the green wristband that bono's wearing for? Don't remember seeing him wear that before.

Anonymous User said:
As I indicated, I don't exactly have many worth posting. Plenty of others I spoke to got far more photos, but here's just a few.

And most of the other shots of Bono are unfortunately from a distance or simply of his rear, except perhaps for a few I got on Monday as he left but they seem like paparazzi shots.

I'm sure others will have better photos for you.

Your pictures are fantastic, Anon! Thank you all... Kelly, too! :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

I've been wondering what Bono would look like with his short hair wearing the Vertigo bomber jacket?!? No need to wonder any more!!! :drool: :combust: :faint:

Thanks once again to everyone for so quickly providing us with all the lovely pics so soon after the event! :applaud:

:sad: It's been almost a year since I've seen them. I'm crying tears of sadness for myself & tears of happiness for you all!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom