Finally! The mp3 of U2 recording at HQ, 05-17-08 (no links please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are so many people in this thread whom I think I've never seen before on this board.

:lol:

I've been away for most of the day and missed the party.

Anyway, can someone PLEASE send me the latest CLEANED version of this clip? Would be very much appreciated:

zypresse 28 at yahoo.de

THANKS!

would love to hear the new version. thanks!

decdan@yahoo.com

Sent!

There are so many people in this thread whom I think I've never seen before on this board.

:lol:

I've been away for most of the day and missed the party.

Anyway, can someone PLEASE send me the latest CLEANED version of this clip? Would be very much appreciated:

zypresse 28 at yahoo.de

THANKS!

Sent!

Clean version!

kylevisuals@gmail.com

-- and about the clip, after listening for it a few times and trying to make out some lyrics, the first few lines to me sound something like

"Most of this you, will not forget, our life" "liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife"

I don't hear much of line on the horizon... but idk its fuzzy so hopefully the cleaner version will help =] but the guitars are so AWESOME, i don't care if this is like another Miracle Drug beach clip, its still an awesome song.

please send me the clip too!

lindroseric88@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Could someone please help me out?

dances_with_llamas at hotmail.com

please and thank you wonderful people!

~A.j.~

crgggltn@yahoo.com paaaaaaaaaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! and thank you!!

could somone please send me the cleaned up version too, I need it bad

U_jdelbove@umassd.edu

Hi could someone send me the new version? It's very much appreciated.

Thanks!

rbukowsk@hotmail.com

Could I please get a copy of the cleaned-up version? By PM or email: dawn9902@yahoo.ca

Thanks in advance. :)

Clean version!

kylevisuals@gmail.com

-- and about the clip, after listening for it a few times and trying to make out some lyrics, the first few lines to me sound something like

"Most of this you, will not forget, our life" "liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife"

I don't hear much of line on the horizon... but idk its fuzzy so hopefully the cleaner version will help =] but the guitars are so AWESOME, i don't care if this is like another Miracle Drug beach clip, its still an awesome song.

Sent!!!

Back
Top Bottom