Final Score: Sherry Darling 1, Ticketbastard 0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
So long story short, not only did I get shut out of my U2 Philly GAs (will love you forever if you have one for me... :p), but to add insult to ingury, Ticketbastard sent me tickets in my email that I DIDN'T order. *sigh* I guess their computer system messed something up (I know that will come as a shock to many of you). So I call TM and complain. I say I didn't order these. Take them back and refund my money. They say, no, you did order them, or we wouldn't have sent them. So I said if they didn't fix it, I'd dispute it at my bank. I just got the notice today that my diputing was successful and my $$ has been refunded. Ticketbastard looses. :D

you go girl!!! Stick it to THE MAN.

:)

Can't believe they even fought you on it!! What ever happened to the "customer is always right"...????

Were they U2 tix? Trade 'em for Philly...

You should have taken them and sold them to someone who wanted to go. Why give them back to Ticketbastard to give off to some scalper. I am sure you wouldn't have had trouble unloading them for a fair price. You'd probably have come out on top.

Oh well.

Fight the power, sister!

Yes, they were U2 tickets, but not what I wanted. I'm sure I could have sold them, but I a. I do NOT scalp, period and b. I felt like TM needed to be slapped a bit. An official successfully disputed charge doesn't look good for them. And it gives me more ground if I do decide to write the Better Business Bureau. So I'll hope for GAs to turn up for Philly :hyper: and if they don't, I'll wait for DC in the 3rd leg. :)

:wave:

SD

The question, Sherry, is:

IS TM going to send you the tix you DID order, or are they going to conclude "transaction over" since you didn't take what they decided to send you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom