Films of Innocence - December 9th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't like Apple, so I won't download it. I am a u2 fan not an Apple - addict. If it will not be released to other platforms or on dvd/blu ray I will get me an illegal Hd download. I am willing to pay for it only if it's accesable for EVERYONE.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

I don't like Apple, so I won't download it. I am a u2 fan not an Apple - addict. If it will not be released to other platforms or on dvd/blu ray I will get me an illegal Hd download. I am willing to pay for it only if it's accesable for EVERYONE.

What if it were only available on Android?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

What if it were only available on Android?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think the same. I don't like the idea of releasing something to just a part of consumers. It's like ' you're invited to the party and he ' s not'. Next time you'll be only get GA TICKETS if you have an Apple product. The whole Apple thing was maybe a clever move, I hope they won't go any further and become an Apple product themselves...
A dvd or bluray version from Films of Innocence is very welcome. Could be the new fan gift for u2.com members. ...

This sounds like something I would watch once and then never again, like Linear.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

The new Coldplay blu-ray from Ghost stories is an excellent example for a video-release.
A great intmate concert (not only acoustic!), extended videoclips and others. Hope Films of Innocence will get a similar release or... even better!

Both of these. Pointless U2 purchases. :heart:

I will buy and watch it simply because I'm interested to see what contemporary artists develop to U2's music, because I'm interested in art. I'd rather buy and watch something like this than the old music videos or documentaries, at least this film release sounds like something original. I liked Linear, too.

I won't order it. Only if it would be released as a dvd or bluray. If not I will download it Somewhere else. ...

Back
Top Bottom