FanArt, V2 - what you've all been waiting for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right Domo-Kun....here is my picture as promised. I'm not happy with it. :|
But oh, well, my eyes will die if I look at it any longer ! :lol:

His hair is okay. Lol. Anyway, Im gonna go pack my bag - school tomorrow! and a day of art classes :cute:

:drool: Wat? Did I hear that , no I didn't! OH ! Yes I heard, its fucking awesome.
His shut eyes came out wonderfull. And you drew his lips are so much better than me:hug: Goes into my drawing map for sure.
Art classes! how cool. So sad that we don't have them anymore.

Right Domo-Kun....here is my picture as promised. I'm not happy with it. :|
But oh, well, my eyes will die if I look at it any longer ! :lol:

His hair is okay. Lol. Anyway, Im gonna go pack my bag - school tomorrow! and a day of art classes :cute:

SCAN0007.jpg

Wow! That's REALLY good! :applaud::applaud:

:drool: Wat? Did I hear that , no I didn't! OH ! Yes I heard, its fucking awesome.
His shut eyes came out wonderfull. And you drew his lips are so much better than me:hug: Goes into my drawing map for sure.
Art classes! how cool. So sad that we don't have them anymore.

Lol - I thought his lips were the worst bit :shifty: (not in real life obviously...:drool: - I mean in terms of the picture!)
But thank you - and yeah, I love my classes, I've taken 2 art courses this year, one in Graphic art, and one in Fine art. How come you dont have them anymore?...

and thank you abelives and OrARoundabout ;)

Lol - I thought his lips were the worst bit :shifty: (not in real life obviously...:drool: - I mean in terms of the picture!)
But thank you - and yeah, I love my classes, I've taken 2 art courses this year, one in Graphic art, and one in Fine art. How come you dont have them anymore?...

and thank you abelives and OrARoundabout ;)

We only had it in the 1st and second class of high school. Then it got scrapped. How stupid is that huh?
But I'm switching school this year, and starting a graphic design study.
I'm so exited.

ah, that sucks.

But woo! graphics is awesome ! :cute: If you don't mind me asking, what are yoou studying/how old are you lol? Are you in high school/college?

aaandd. What will we be drawing next? :lol:

ah, that sucks.

But woo! graphics is awesome ! :cute: If you don't mind me asking, what are yoou studying/how old are you lol? Are you in high school/college?

aaandd. What will we be drawing next? :lol:

I'm currently 17 :D and studying for animal vet. assistant, next year I'll finish that and get the design study. Because its easier to find jobs in that.
I have the best job in the world right now but I don't have enough hours to actually live off it. If I needed to.
And Now you choose what we going to draw:wink:

^^^ Woo for art classes:cute: what kinds of classes are you taking OrAroundabout?

^^ :D

aannddd that is so cool domo-kun. It sucks that you can't just do that, but design is always interesting, and great if you're creative :up:

and ok......I shall have a think at school today :shifty:

Okay, I'm back from school, and as I was wearing my rattle & hum t-shirt today, and Iv'e seen some lovely pictures in the leather day thread. I think we should draw, any member of the band, but in the JT or R&H / Lovetown era?

sound good domo?:cute:

I'm fine with that, Its not really my fav. era , but its fun to draw them.
Trying to go a bit more creative:wink: Were on!

^^^ Woo for art classes:cute: what kinds of classes are you taking OrAroundabout?

^^ :D

aannddd that is so cool domo-kun. It sucks that you can't just do that, but design is always interesting, and great if you're creative :up:

and ok......I shall have a think at school today :shifty:

Just 3 independent studies, I can do whatever I want!

Wow thats awesome! Congratz on the tickets!!! Lovely color's.
I envy your painting skills.

GeneralGripweed your painting is so beautiful :love:

and The Colors, The Colors so:drool: :love:

Your painting would make a lovely wallpaper:hmm::sexywink:

Baiken your Zoochibi is great :up:

Its cool how the continents form an animal looks like a goat or cow with a cigarette in its mouth:lol: :hmm:

This goat/cow should have a U2 brand on it:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom