famous footwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtooellen said:
wow great pics Edgette :applaud: :bow:

I don't think I've ever seen such a large collection of Edge shoes :drool: (of course with the knowledge that he has plenty more stashed in his closet somewhere..)

most importantly, we've learned that Edge wears high tops! (I think?) :happy:

during the period of the time this thread was inactive, not knowing what converse (high or low tops) Edge wore really bothered me.. :coocoo: :reject:

Thanks. :)

I've always thought that he wore the high tops as well. They just look like they are. I've more pictures of his shoes, I might post them later. :wink:

Edgette said:
Edge's

141.jpg

I think that those are high tops. The way that they are tied almost all the way up to his ankle is what is making me think this. I swear I have some pics some place, but I don't know where they are! I'll find them evetually :wink:

MattFromNYC said:

that.. cannot be bono. thats gotta be a pic from one of the tribute bands or something, or one of those shows where they imitate other singers.

that is certainly not bono. who is that anyway?

get some glasses or so.... and a life!
why do you KEEP on with these lame theories about how bono is NOT Bono...
one hint... look at the ears.. that IS Bono.. just accept that from a girl with a fetish for his ears ok!

and now quit these theories and get back onto the shoes topic!
in that last posted pics... are that red socks or Edge's shoes??? :yikes: !

Galeongirl said:

get some glasses or so.... and a life!
why do you KEEP on with these lame theories about how bono is NOT Bono...
one hint... look at the ears.. that IS Bono.. just accept that from a girl with a fetish for his ears ok!

and now quit these theories and get back onto the shoes topic!
in that last posted pics... are that red socks or Edge's shoes??? :yikes: !

:lol: Those seem to be Edge's feet!! He isn't wearing any socks, it seems... Ug-leeeee shoes, in my opinion. :yikes:

Babydoll said:

:lol: Those seem to be Edge's feet!! He isn't wearing any socks, it seems... Ug-leeeee shoes, in my opinion. :yikes:

yeah your right... the light made his feet look very very reddish...
hmhm shoes..
maccie's erm 'interesting' boots ^^
macphistolegup1cg.jpg

Still wondering how he managed to walk on those things, or even stay standing!
Edgeboots ^^
edgelemonarmy8qr.jpg

Galeongirl said:

yeah your right... the light made his feet look very very reddish...
hmhm shoes..
maccie's erm 'interesting' boots ^^
macphistolegup1cg.jpg

Still wondering how he managed to walk on those things, or even stay standing!

:yikes: :yikes: at McPhisto boots!!! they don't look good. the heel is wayyyy too high, looks a tad feminine.

All those pics of Bono's boots are making my feet hurt!

Bono and Larry aren't really all that short - they're both taller than anyone in my family, immediate or distant. I'm just over 4'11"/150cm and I hardly ever wear something with a heel. If it were allowed, I'd be barefoot 24/7.

I'm a die-hard Adam girl, but a lot of Edge's appeal, to me, is how young he still looks. I don't know anyone else in their mid 40's who can pull off what he wears so well - the jeans, the t-shirts and the chucks. Gotta love him.

Um... I kinda like Bono's macphisto boots. I mean in context for the character, they're perfect. And besides, bono is hot when he shows his feminine side. I don't think of macphisto as a feminine personna, but if you're talking makeup and heels, bono looks awesome, better than most men could get away with! Except for maybe Larry :D

Re: dressing room picts...

thebadger said:
zippy pants and shoes and hangers....

I don't think you ever answered HC and bonodoll's question - and now I'm curious too...

The pic you posted - where is that taken? Bonos dressing room? :huh:

^ I don't think I know the answer to that question Merc, but I'm sure someone else would be able to answer it.. :)

Just out of curiousity.. how many pairs of converse do you guys think Edge has?

he has the regular ones, the flames, the solid black ones.. any other colors? if possible, could someone post Edge sporting them as well?

it takes style for a man over 40 to wear converse in and out of his day. :yes:

Babydoll said:

If I'm not mistaken, isn't from the '93 VMAs? the publicity pre performance photo shoot? [/B][/QUOTE]

yeppa, the Lemon Army :D
Bono as napoleon... I still search for a larger version of that!

youtooellen said:
it takes style for a man over 40 to wear converse in and out of his day. :yes:

Personally, I think the Edge has the best taste in shoes; I guess an argument could be started on the topic, but I just love the Edgies tennies :wink: converse, they're classic.

(It's all I've ever worn as tennies [have to high-tops though] since HS, yep, my opinion is toootally unbiased :whistle: )

Babydoll said:
that live performance RAWKED!! edgie should def sing more.

sadly I've never seen it...
and Thankyou, yes he has the best taste.. I mean Adam's shoes are ok.... but the creepers? I know they fit Bono and Larry.. but if you look at it... it aren't the prettiest shoes :wink:

Galeongirl said:

sadly I've never seen it...
and Thankyou, yes he has the best taste.. I mean Adam's shoes are ok.... but the creepers? I know they fit Bono and Larry.. but if you look at it... it aren't the prettiest shoes :wink:

It's just a "stage" Bono and Larry are going through, they'll grow out of it . :lol:

thankyou said:

It's just a "stage" Bono and Larry are going through, they'll grow out of it . :lol:
imagine the shoes Bono would wear when he's getting old and shrinking!!!!! :lmao: poor man!
hehe at least he still has his big mouth! (ok and heart, must be said!)

I like Adam's shoes...and his legs....and his arse....and :drool:
Umm what was I saying
287d20fd6lm.jpg

I think it's superly fabulous when any of the guys are just sporting some casual footwear during the day.

Like Bono not wearing his black thingamabobbers but instead wearing some sneakers :up:

shows that you can be famous and be a celebrity but still wear like $30something shoes for the day :)

i think the creepers are killer on the b man
the best part is i met him face to face and we both had the same creepers on and were the same height-i had my1st pr. in the 80's

thebadger said:
i think the creepers are killer on the b man
the best part is i met him face to face and we both had the same creepers on and were the same height-i had my1st pr. in the 80's

Neat! Did he notice you both had the same shoes on?

i was dressed in all black w/creepers--sunglasses in pocket-i know im a dork
he says"good choice in shoes-they help" and smiled-i agreed

youtooellen said:
5805ff80.jpg

Edge wearing black converse :drool:

53258659.jpg

his normal converse and.. I really like his shirt :drool: :reject:

3396845923232fp8nu32376864wsnrcg323.jpg

I've no idea what shoes these are, but they look very good on him :yes:

those are wrestling shoes.......we rockers wore them in the 80's for a true rockstar look.....

dy4o75.jpg

gym shoes and coffee :hyper:

oops i didnt mean to write that in your pics.

wrestling shoes
iknow i had a pair!

thebadger said:
i was dressed in all black w/creepers--sunglasses in pocket-i know im a dork
he says"good choice in shoes-they help" and smiled-i agreed

Oh thats great! I love it!! :D

Back
Top Bottom