eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoo Station intro from Sydney 1993 on the band instagram page.

Hope it means Zoo Station for E&I Tour.

Last edited:
Yes, soundcheck spoilers and nightly setlist reports are part of the tour experience for me. It's no different than a guy who checks the stats of his favorite sports team after each game. If I had tickets to one of the first 3 shows, I could probably hold off from looking, depending on how many distractions I had in my personal life at the time. I've always wanted to go to an opening night of a tour, but haven't been able to make it so far.

yeah fair enough. but, my comment was related to spoilers that leak before the tour. not the spoilers or soundchecks that occur in the middle of a tour, when the setlists have largely been established. it's hard to avoid those if you are a commited fan.

Well looks like Uncasville is the last show in N.A. for the E&I tour.Terry Lawless fly home the day after for other commitments later ,until the Euro leg.

Final count: 17 cities,27 dates. for N.A.

........and no Toronto for this tour.Which is only the second N.A. tour in band history to skip the 4th largest market in U.S./CAN combine.

Which really ticks off my wife, (and myself) since she wanted to see them again after I took her to see them last year at the Rogers Centre. By the way, what was the other N.A. tour to skip our city?

Which really ticks off my wife, (and myself) since she wanted to see them again after I took her to see them last year at the Rogers Centre. By the way, what was the other N.A. tour to skip our city?

Conspiracy of Hope? But that wasn't a U2 tour. They've hit Toronto at least once for every album:

1980, 1981 (twice), 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2001 (also hit Hamilton), 2005, 2009, 2011 (weird that 360 was still going then!), 2015, 2017.

They always sell out, too. I'll be shocked if they don't add a date or two later on.

Last edited:
Are we sure that's a recent picture? I saw a pic today of Bono and Edge at some Irish guy's funeral, and Bono's hair is still lighter and longer, and he's still wearing the granny glasses.

It looks better there than the picture I saw earlier, which triggered my Post Vertigo Hair Stress Disorder.

They didn't come to Toronto for the October tour.

Chico-Che.jpg

Bono's new haircut for 2018.

Edge looks great though and appears to have stopped aging, look out Larry (or Adam rather, who is indeed the silver fox).

Back
Top Bottom