eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Takeout - it's clear. We will not eat lunch here.
Cream cheese - a schmear. Now let's all go to the cashieeeeeeeeeer.

When the lunch takes out
When the lunch takes out

When the the lunch takes out
Hot dogs with sauerkraut
A bag of chips and an iced tea
When the lunch takes out
Get some brussel sprouts
And some oatmeal cookies from Nestle

When the lunch takes out
When the lunch takes out

The beef
Slow cooked with a bay leaf
Still some stuck in my teeth
Relief
Exhalation
Piled up to the sky
Get my cholesterol so high
Might die
Carving station!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhEXnDyB1Tc/
29715987_241443503093149_7721795687137935360_n.jpg

Getting closer! The week or so before Tulsa is going to be a lot of fun, as was Vancouver last year, all of us tuning into the periscope streams and going crazy over the set list etc, good times! :)
That's why they're starting in Tulsa this time.

People don't mind showing up in Vancouver a few days early. It's a beautiful city.

But Tulsa... If there's one sure way to limit fans from showing up early and trying to get spoilers, it's Tulsa.

That's why they're starting in Tulsa this time.

People don't mind showing up in Vancouver a few days early. It's a beautiful city.

But Tulsa... If there's one sure way to limit fans from showing up early and trying to get spoilers, it's Tulsa.

I see, but we’ll still get setlist spoilers when they’re rehearsing there right?

I'm betting on Oklahoma! snippets. The thought of Bono yelling "Ooooooooklahoma" during Beautiful Day just made me chuckle a bit.

I'm betting on Oklahoma! snippets. The thought of Bono yelling "Ooooooooklahoma" during Beautiful Day just made me chuckle a bit.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't do it in 2009.

I don't understand why some people need to see spoilers leak before the tour. WTF. Does no one appreciate the element of surprise anymore?

I don't view tours as something special that must be experienced by an unspoilt and unsullied mind.

Also, spoilers feed my excitement.

I don't view tours as something special that must be experienced by an unspoilt and unsullied mind.

Also, spoilers feed my excitement.

Yes, soundcheck spoilers and nightly setlist reports are part of the tour experience for me. It's no different than a guy who checks the stats of his favorite sports team after each game. If I had tickets to one of the first 3 shows, I could probably hold off from looking, depending on how many distractions I had in my personal life at the time. I've always wanted to go to an opening night of a tour, but haven't been able to make it so far.

Yes, soundcheck spoilers and nightly setlist reports are part of the tour experience for me. It's no different than a guy who checks the stats of his favorite sports team after each game. If I had tickets to one of the first 3 shows, I could probably hold off from looking, depending on how many distractions I had in my personal life at the time. I've always wanted to go to an opening night of a tour, but haven't been able to make it so far.
Because U2 play static setlists, I can see why people would want to not follow each setlist or look for spoilers, as opposed to Springsteen or Pearl Jam fans, where each show is vastly different from the next.

I've never been able to try and avoid spoilers before my show, because I was doing visuals and what not for Unforgettable Fire and wanted to stay up to date - but now that I've moved to DC and passed that duty on to someone else, I'm at least considering staying spoiler free until the June 17th show. I just don't know if I have the will power to do so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom