eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So no verified fan for MSG3? Will be interesting how it shakes out.

Not for the fanclub presale anyway, per U2.com:

(PLEASE NOTE: the Verified Fan system will not apply in this presale).
Unclear whether it will be required for the general sale on Feb5, but it seems like it will not.

ETA Sidenote: When will U2 learn that Madison Square Garden is singular, not Gardens?

I figured they'd add another NYC area show somewhere, just assumed it'd be a 2nd night in Newark or Uniondale. Uniondale still has room for a 2nd show, but I doubt it.

The announcement said final NYC date, not final NA date. Atlanta needs a 2nd show, the first one has been sold out for a month or so!

If I'm reading it correctly, the pre-sale for Dublin (Experience Group) start on Tuesday (tomorrow) at 9:00 am. If that's true - they would go on sale in the US tonight (3:00 am Chicago time) - does that sound right to you guys?

I figured they'd add another NYC area show somewhere, just assumed it'd be a 2nd night in Newark or Uniondale. Uniondale still has room for a 2nd show, but I doubt it.

The announcement said final NYC date, not final NA date. Atlanta needs a 2nd show, the first one has been sold out for a month or so!

Another city may be added at some point but it will be mid-leg and the NYC date will be the last show of the NA leg.

If I'm reading it correctly, the pre-sale for Dublin (Experience Group) start on Tuesday (tomorrow) at 9:00 am. If that's true - they would go on sale in the US tonight (3:00 am Chicago time) - does that sound right to you guys?

Ticketmaster is saying 10am but u2.com says 9am . Never straight forward is it :)

There aint any info about pre-sale about the 2nd Copenhagen date, wondering if it will be part of tomorrows and wednesdays pre-sale as well. If it is i will try and use my pre-sale code for that date and skip Dublin i think...Seems like it will be a hassle to get a flight from Gothenburg to Dublin in November, seems Ryanair is only flying from Copenhagen Kastrup to Dublin then.

Ticketmaster is saying 10am but u2.com says 9am . Never straight forward is it :)

Its laughable isnt it.
The presale clock on Ticketmaster is counting down to 10am .
I'm hoping its ten myself ,extra hour in bed .

From the u2.com email I've just had

Your presale opens Tuesday, 29th January (10am) and runs until Thursday, 1st February (5pm). (Please note: Dublin, Belfast & New York City presales open at 9am. Lisbon presale opens at 3pm.) All times local venue time.

But ticketmaster is saying 10

Ents24 had a countdown to 10:00 this morning i waited and at 10:00 "please contact the venue for ticket info:huh: surely some mistake should it not be 09:00 on Friday for the general ticket sale .

So I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but we were able to purchase tickets to the Ireland shows before the presales were scheduled to start I believe. I just purchased GA tickets to the Belfast show and the first Dublin show while the countdown timer on the ticketmaster site still had over 30 minutes to go before the Experience group presale was to begin.

So I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but we were able to purchase tickets to the Ireland shows before the presales were scheduled to start I believe. I just purchased GA tickets to the Belfast show and the first Dublin show while the countdown timer on the ticketmaster site still had over 30 minutes to go before the Experience group presale was to begin.

Mine changed to the pre sale starting at 9, an hour before that it said 10

3rd and final show at Madison Square Garden on July 1st.

Where are you getting "final" from? The U2.com announcement never says this is a final show, be that for NYC or North America or anywhere else.

This is all it says:

Third Night At Madison Square Gardens

U2 will play a third night at New York City’s Madison Square Gardens this summer. This additional show will take place on Sunday July 1st and tickets go on general sale next Monday, Feb 5th at 9am.

A presale for U2.com subscribers will open tomorrow, Tuesday at 9am (local time), and run until Thursday Feb 1st, at 5pm.

Subscribers who have not yet used their unique ticketing code in presales for U2eiTour dates in 2018 will receive an email with their code and may purchase up to two tickets for this show. (PLEASE NOTE: the Verified Fan system will not apply in this presale).

Find the latest confirmed North American and European cities and dates on our Tours Page.

http://www.u2.com/news/title/third-night-at-madison-square-gardens

Last edited:

FYI - It's 6:48 am here in Chicago - I just went on Ticketmaster (Dublin) almost three hours after the pre
-sale opened and pulled up 2 GA's twice! First time it wouldn't let the transaction go through - thought there was no way I'd get them back but I did on the first try. Second time transaction went through - give it a try if your interested - maybe they've dropped a few later in the sale.

Very smooth pre-sale experience for Milan 3, especially for an international buyer such as myself. There were GAs but got a side stage row 1 seat 1 ticket for 120 Eur. Shipping fee was brutal though. Hopefully they will put a 4th show up so I can get 2 shows in.

In presuming there gonna add another Belfast show on the Sunday. So what they gonna do in that week? There's a weeks gap

Paris 3 was an easy pre-sale as well, especially given I'd woken up 10 minutes prior. Luckily they have an English site.

I've been a member of u2.com since it started and every pre sale has been easy to get tickets for me. I've never not got the tickets I wanted.

Good too see the EU run has thickened out a bit apart from maybe a 4th Paris show & 1 more Belfast room for it could be it & only the 2 shows for London by looks

European dates
August 31st: Berlin, DE Mercedes-Benz Arena

September 1st: Berlin, DE Mercedes-Benz Arena

September 4th: Cologne, DE Lanxess Arena

September 5th: Cologne, DE Lanxess Arena

September 8th: Paris, FR AccorHotels Arena

September 9th: Paris, FR AccorHotels Arena

September 12th: Paris, FR AccorHotels Arena

September 16th: Lisbon, PT Altice Arena

September 17th: Lisbon, PT Altice Arena

September 20th: Madrid, ES WiZink Arena

September 21st: Madrid, ES WiZink Arena