Even More Things Australian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents are now floating around Australia somewhere for the next month+, so I suppose I should be on the lookout reading this thread for typhoons, further airline strikes, and bogans.

Hey Danny you bogan lover , have you been checking out Housos on sbs ? Not as good as swift n shift couriers but pretty damm funny. I find it so close to the truth around here in this area it is almost sad.

MEANWHlLE, IN CANBERRA

tumblr_luc1gpKN0q1qaw1kdo1_500.jpg

:lmao:

I loved how Gruen Planet managed to get three custom ones made, one for Kavity and two for their Greek cousins, Dia and Betes.

Wow, so, for the first time, an Opposition MP is Speaker of the House. Stunned to see Jenkins resigned.

Is there any basis to the Opposition's (Abbott's?) paranoid-sounding claims about Labour forcing Jenkins out in order to rob the Coalition of a vote?

Well, they had a majority anyway, so I don't know what the big deal is, except perhaps as a "fuck you" for the occasions when Abbott - against all convention - refuses to pair when an MP is unavoidably absent.

Just popping in for Cobl04, to say the local alternative station is now playing Gotye, Somebody That I Used To Know. Afterwards, it played another song from The Fucking Foo Fighters, so it's being put right in the mainstream of rotation.

Pyramid bound too Cobbler-? Maybe we can have our drink this time while we admire Boy & Bear after their 5 richly deserved Aria awards.

Hahaha yeah our tickets arrived the other day so I'm up/down for that!

Pretty bummed Cloud Control clashes with Grandmaster Flash though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom