End of Earth, Michigan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the disadvantages Pfan and I have is that we work and write alone, and aren't in a "band" per se. This prevents the vision we have from becoming diluted, but it's difficult to get a creative spark going by yourself, and it's tougher to avoid repeating yourself. Plus, jamming is non-existent.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Kinda. I thought it was going to be sex for the sake of sex. Just having fun, fooling around, and not getting caught up in it. Then he had to go and try and make it something more.
ahh i see. basically, he acted like a girl :giggle:

LemonMelon said:

I can't stand their music, to be honest.

They're insanely talented. But their songs aren't really songs as much as explorations. I wish when At The Drive In had split off into Sparta and Mars Volta that both bands had gone the same direction--toward Sparta. The Threes album by Sparta is really, really good.

the tourist said:

They're insanely talented. But their songs aren't really songs as much as explorations. I wish when At The Drive In had split off into Sparta and Mars Volta that both bands had gone the same direction--toward Sparta. The Threes album by Sparta is really, really good.

Yeah, they're definitely talented. The songs just wander for me though.

KhanadaRhodes said:

that doesn't help me right now :( i'm switching between a heating pad and the ice. i wish they made ice packs like heating pads, where you could just plug them in and instant coldness.

Maybe interference went down when I said "Freeze it". It "froze"

LemonMelon said:

Nope. I like that wink smiley too much to not use it when necessary.

Wow. I'm surprised. They've had a few semi-hit singles. I guess I could upload it at some point if you'd like to try it out. I mean, I know you're busy and have far too much music to listen to to generally be bothered, but Sparta's really fucking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom