Emmys tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_212 said:
I'm just gonna hide in my box about enjoying the comedy series winner then :reject:

No, I'm glad he won. i like Steve Carell though, too. But Im mad about Jason Lee being SNUBBED:madspit:

snowbunny00774 said:
I think we should have a game in this thread for the slow moments. We'll call it "Guess how many cosmetic surgery $$$ are on stage right now"!!

200K right now!

Well, Jaclyn Smith got the most from her plastic surgery $, she hardly looks a day older than her Charlie's Angels days, she looks great!

I can't believe Stephen Colbert lost to Barry Manilow. WTF is all I have to say about that!

Glad to see The Daily Show win two awards though.

I hope The Office wins best comedy (Carell should've won imo) and Project Runway best reality show

A twenty tribute to someone is the perfect way to kill any energy left in the show! :wink: I have a theory that the Emmy people are purposely trying to piss people off. :eyebrow:
bono 212, I think Tony S. is a great actor but I just can't think of anyone who was as funny as Steve Carell this year.

I was kinda upset about Stephen losing...but he sorta won for writing the Daily Show lol

That tribute could've been SOOO much better

well maybe Steve Carell will win an Oscar for Little Miss Sunshine and all will be right with the world.

except it won't because barry manilow still beat stephen colbert :mad:

Agreed about Stephen

What the heck is with the editing of this thing...they keep cutting off their video clips and there's sooo much dead silence

bono_212 said:
Stephen : "I LOST TO BARRY MANILOW :sad: I LOST TO THE COPA CABANA!"

:lmao: that was hilarious

Jon and Stephen together are so cute. worth sitting through the emmy's just for them :heart:

I'm mad Project Runway lost though :(

I'm mad about the whole night,

with the exception of Conan, Bob Newhart, and Dick Clark, it has completely sucked.

Oh, and Colbert and Stewart have been amazing too.

I hope Newhart's still alive :sad:

(why am I using last names, they aren't a hockey team :shrug: )

They started the music for that english guy REALLY fast...in fact they've been starting the music fast for everyone...

Newhart's running out of time 39 min. left

Don Adams :sad: God I loved him so much...I waited a year to see that five second clip of him

and also Don Knotts Richard Pryor Al Lewis and pat morita :sad:

The enthralling English guy from Elizabeth I?

He should've thanked his corpse for allowing him to walk to the podium. If he was any more boring, they would've made Barry Manilow sing again.

Kiefer :hyper: lol

Ok Christopher and Kiefer are about to duke it out.....

In my mind anyway

Back
Top Bottom