Emilie and the boys, in the freezing Dublin cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
339%3C573523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B73492%3B%3Aot1lsi

Major Congratulations Emilie. Unfortunately I can't read the entire story as my damn computer keeps crashing. Is there any possibility that you could email me the link to view the pics. What a weekend you had, Adam Clayton was given Birthday wishes from you in person and then you met the Band again. Please, please, get in contact. Well done - You're amazing!

declanoreilly@mail.com

Last edited:
:wave: :yes: miss-u2 Thank u! Another gr-8 story!! It is really kind of u to do so much for other fans like u r doing when u meet the band, I only wish u would not put your health at risk like that!! I know, I am not your Mother, just concerned about you and all that cold weather! Thank you again for another gr-8 story, and pics!! Fabulous! And I am glad, as I am in school, too, that I am not the only one that waits to do my school work! lol!!:wink:

:eeklaugh: :huh: :madspit: PS: I am not that fond of 'people' like those that run after the band and treat them like, say, something to be bought and sold, then treat fans like they are there Just for them!! How selfish!!! And U2 fans are the coolest-I don't understand!:madspit:

one day, i almost started a fight with a fan :reject: they were really really bad fans :mad: and this guy came to talk to me, and wooowww , i lost my nerves, and my friends were like "Emilie, calm down, don't say anything :ohmy: " if they were not there, i think i would have beat him and his friends :madspit: i am not a violent person, but i don't like people acting like this :no:

Wow Emilie! That was a great story :D :D :hug: I'm glad that you're warm now tho lol

Man I want to see the pic of the Cat Bat! :D :heart:

I think my sig on the bench faded away :( oh well LOL I knew it wouldn't last a long time :shrug:

Wow, great story!!! Emilie, you've been so nice doing this for us PLEBAns! :hug:

Guh! Adam sounds so nice! I'm turning more and more into an Adam girl! :wink:

Emilie! By all means, hang onto that autograph and add the others to it!!! I hope you have better luck in April because my birthday is on April 16 and I will turn 34, and that would be an awesome birthday present! Again, you are our number one fan! Keep up the good work! You are doing a wonderful job! You are able to do something that I may never have the chance to do, but please don't kill yourself doing it. Stay warm! :hug:

Wauh, thanks for sharing the famous "Cat Bat"-drawing! :wink: What a cool drawing! :up:

Last edited:
I LOVE CAT BAT!:yes: :cool:

(Almost as much as I love Bono!)

Great work, Emilie! :wink:

IT"S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON"T LET IT GET AWAY!

Wow Emilie, I have come out of "lurker" mode to congratulate you heartily on your efforts to connect the band members with PLEBAns. I give you props for practically risking your health out there!! You are a true fan!!

Would you be so kind as to send me the link to your snapfish account?? I would LOVE to see your pictures!! :)

u2loopy@excite.com

Back
Top Bottom