Edge in the new Rolling Stone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Big pictures - sorry

rsedge3.jpg

alright - so I know that u2 won't be doing the jazz fest in NO - pipe dream - but oh. my. God. if they did:drool:

I :heart: the Jazz fest so much - I so hope that New Orleans finds its way back - I really love that city so much

I thought this was really cool too. It's neat to see stuff just on the Edge's activism. I also just saw a commercial for it with him on MTV. ( I don't watch the channel, my sister does.)

TERRIFIC article! Thanks for scanning & posting. :up:

"[Music] is not just a form of entertainment here, it's a soundtrack to every single aspect of life." I just love how he summed up so succinctly what music means to this part of the world. It does seem very different from entertainment, and that is so fascinating. I really respect what Edge is doing here. :heart:

actually, didn't I see a pic of Larry at a peace walk against the war? I think he's just low key in general. Sounds weird for a rock star...low key...is that an oxymoron?

Oh thanks so much nurse chrissi :hug:

Edge :heart:

I'm just seeing THIS.... AFTER {can't afford it except ocassionally} having to read The Sunday NYT's OP ED just now at my library, having heard about it yesterday - their editorial "Death of An American CIty" shaming particualrly W because of his big, bold Promises to rebuild, and then sooo little has been done by them seen...:mad: :madspit: :mad: :scream:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom